Media Bas Rutten preparing Thor for his upcoming fight with E. Hall

if it was that simple every tall fighter would be dominate. people like tyson will get inside and bust you up no matter what you do.
Eddie ain’t mike Tyson. I think they both gas really early.

Also taller fighters that can control distance and have more reach will win more often than not. Maybe not dominant, but it depends on skill. Like I said if he has a good jab and uses it effectively hall can’t do anything.

Eddie's going to KHTFO.

Eddie Hall is 6’3” where’s Hafthor is 6’9”? This should be an easy W for Hafthor, if I was him I would train teh jab all day everyday. Keep Hall off and circle. But I’m sure it will be terribly uneventful.

Seen both of them throwing punches and it Eddie looks much better throwing punches. Thor doesnt look like he is throwing with bad intentions or follows through.

He needs to shrink more
This is a freakshow fight, it's not like the guy is trying to make a carrer in boxing. He needs to get the money from the fight and then keep doing his thing, that is being huge and strong.

Seen both of them throwing punches and it Eddie looks much better throwing punches. Thor doesnt look like he is throwing with bad intentions or follows through.

I mean on paper it looks cool and stuff but it’s a freak show. If Eddie is throwing with bad intention then he will has sooner. And although they are both powerful, you power+speed to have a chance and I don’t think they can sustain speed. Lol

The real betting odds should be what round they both run out of gas. Round one would have the least favourable betting odds, obviously.

if it was that simple every tall fighter would be dominate. people like tyson will get inside and bust you up no matter what you do.
Big difference between a pro Boxer and HW champ and two low skilled freaks. Neither knows how to box, so the length is a massive advantage

Eddie's been Boxing for years
LOL "boxing". Have you seen his boxing videos? I have seen guys with a week of training look better. He has had one exhibition boxing match in his life and he just pushed the guy over a bunch

Sounds like sherdog has some world champion boxing coaches on these comments.

Maybe they should reach out and coach them

Everything i have seen is Thor trying to get better technically and Eddie just throwing as hard as he can. They both look like shit, but Eddie has some of the worst technique I have ever seen. Thor is bigger, stronger, faster. And in strongman Eddie was notorious for having one of the worst gas tanks, while Thor's was pretty good (for a strongman). It should be a blow out and some of the worst Boxing you will ever see

Eddie Hall is 6’3” where’s Hafthor is 6’9”? This should be an easy W for Hafthor, if I was him I would train teh jab all day everyday. Keep Hall off and circle. But I’m sure it will be terribly uneventful.

you must have never seen either of them actually punch. Hafthor reacts to being punched like a prime Brock Lesnar and Eddie Hall looks like he can throw a mean hook. i think Eddie is gonna sleep him.

Manlet detected. Come on, Sherbros, shame this tiny man.

i like Hafthor's "look away from the punch because if i can't see it that means it can't hit me" head movement.

you must have never seen either of them actually punch. Hafthor reacts to being punched like a prime Brock Lesnar and Eddie Hall looks like he can throw a mean hook. i think Eddie is gonna sleep him.

yeah honestly I never have. For sure Eddie is a fucking tank. I know I saw that clip of Conor throwing shots at Thor and he for sure reacted like Brock. Lol

Eddie has a gas tank of about 20 seconds max. I think Thor lasts at least 10 seconds more than that, and that will be the deciding factor between these two sloppy behemoth.

Hall will knock him out. He’s been boxing for years, nothing serious but he can throw a punch. Thor is too slow. One year of training, ten years of training, doesn’t matter Thor won’t win this fight.

Unfortunately this. Tbry will both be too tentative to engage for fear of losing and continue the tweet battle from the safety of their living room how each of them "won".

Back