Media Bas Rutten preparing Thor for his upcoming fight with E. Hall

Eddie ain’t mike Tyson. I think they both gas really early.

Also taller fighters that can control distance and have more reach will win more often than not. Maybe not dominant, but it depends on skill. Like I said if he has a good jab and uses it effectively hall can’t do anything.
Short fighter that can control distance and get inside will win more often than not.
Thats the exact equivalent to what you said but add
“It depends on his footwork and headmovement if he slip and gets inside theres nothing thor can do with his jab”

Not really. Did one terrible exhibition match and did some cardio boxercise when he was slimming down on his weight loss "journey." I'd hardly call that "boxing for years."

This will be sloppy on both sides. Eddie will throw wild hooks and have trouble reaching Thor's chin (6'3" vs 6'9") and Thor will try and jab/keep distance. Eddie will tire from throwing full power and Thor will tire from being on the defensive constantly.
Since when does 3 inches of height make it hard to reach someones chin?
Pretty sure weve seen 5”8 igor drop 6”9 PV with a left hook multiple times

Short fighter that can control distance and get inside will win more often than not.
Thats the exact equivalent to what you said but add
“It depends on his footwork and headmovement if he slip and gets inside theres nothing thor can do with his jab”
ok whatever bro.

Bas is still looking sharp and fast af at 55. He's a pretty knowledgeable person and a real good teacher. This sound effects are a great way to improve your speed.

It's really worth to watch

Bas looks fast because Thor trains at the talent level of a retarded cow trying to fight while being high on valium and prozac after two seizures.

This "fight" will be an absolute shit show. Thor is an insulin doped monster baby without any talent for any motoric advanced sport.

Eddie Hall is 6’3” where’s Hafthor is 6’9”? This should be an easy W for Hafthor, if I was him I would train teh jab all day everyday. Keep Hall off and circle. But I’m sure it will be terribly uneventful.

Both are absolute terrible at it. Even Eddie who has trained in boxing. But Eddie is much more skilled in movement in general. You can see it when he does boxing training. Thor is a lump of meat doped to the max with no talent for these kind of things. I would highly favour eddie but it will look worse than celebrity boxing. Things like reach advantage really only come into play if both at least have the basics down and that will never be the case with Thor.

If thor uses range and touches him with teh jab all fight he should get a W.

Eddie Hall has the body proportions of that Dwarf on lord of the rings

Bas rocks. Trained with him in the Netherlands long time ago. He went to the USA permanently short after and the rest is history. Legend of the sport. And Thor with cardio and technique is scary thing

Last edited:
ok whatever bro.
Point being fighting is about whoever can impose their will better, being taller and having a reach advantage does not make it easier to impose your will.
Fighting behind a long jab takes allot of discipline and skill many taller guys dont get credit for that.

Eddie has a 6 pack now. He dropped a shitload of weight after retiring.
And he's been boxing for years.
No way hafthor wins.

Bas looks fast because Thor trains at the talent level of a retarded cow trying to fight while being high on valium and prozac after two seizures.

This "fight" will be an absolute shit show. Thor is an insulin doped monster baby without any talent for any motoric advanced sport.

Both are absolute terrible at it. Even Eddie who has trained in boxing. But Eddie is much more skilled in movement in general. You can see it when he does boxing training. Thor is a lump of meat doped to the max with no talent for these kind of things. I would highly favour eddie but it will look worse than celebrity boxing. Things like reach advantage really only come into play if both at least have the basics down and that will never be the case with Thor.

Hafthor was a professional basket ball player buddeh.

Back