Barr and Mueller's Two Testie-fy (SCO v. 34)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it was hysterical.

It was hysterical watching y’all embarrass yourselves for two years straight.

You were genuinely wrong with every single prediction you made in these threads, except for your last one, which was the trump wouldn't personally end up in jail. A claim that virtually no one else was disputing.

Face it bob. Everything in the mueller report turned out to be true, and your daddy was only saved by a corrupt AG.

Has it the upcoming mueller testimony got you so worked up that you need to start preemptively gloating again?

Last edited:
You guys will believe anything.

Their still in denial. It will take time to except that the ramming they received for two years from the biggest strap on Maddow could find was filled with nothing but meaningless lies. Being used for ratings like that especially when warned is soul crushing.
Some will never recover, sadly they’ve been ruined.

Their still in denial. It will take time to except that the ramming they received for two years from the biggest strap on Maddow could find was filled with nothing but meaningless lies. Being used for ratings like that especially when warned is soul crushing.
Some will never recover, sadly they’ve been ruined.

Did you ever get around to reading the report, by chance? You don't seem to know what the president and his team did.

You were genuinely wrong with every single prediction you made in these threads, except for your last one, which was the trump wouldn't personally end up in jail. A claim that virtually no one was making.

Face it bob. Everything in the mueller report turned out to be true, and your daddy was only saved by a corrupt AG.

Has it the upcoming mueller testimony got you so worked up that you need to start preemptively gloating again?

<Dany07>

Tomorrow is the day!...although we know barring Trump and his family being taken away in chains, this is still far from over.

source.gif

Tomorrow is the day!...although we know barring Trump and his family being taken away in chains, this is still far from over.
Why is it so often portrayed as *wanting to put them in prison* as opposed to *wanting to find out what the president was up to because it sure looks shady* ?

Mueller could say in plain English, Trump clearly violated the law but I could not indict him and his sheep supporters will continue to yell, no collusion.

This is how tribal they have become

Mueller could say in plain English, Trump clearly violated the law but I could not indict him and his sheep supporters will continue to yell, no collusion.

This is how tribal they have become
This is going to be it and there’s no coming back

You don't think the Dems will let this go after Mueller gives testimony, do you? No, no, no. Mueller is going to say absolutely nothing of note tomorrow(although Dems will most certainly act like there were 9000 smoking guns in his testimony), and they will continue to call more and more witnesses and waste everyone's time and money.

They are not letting this go. Ever.

Not even the left cares about this anymore.

<36>
They care. But most of them understand that what is in the report is enough to impeach Trump but short of that vote his ass out of office. Mueller getting questioned will help a lazy public understand what is in the report since reading is hard apparently, but people who follow this shit already know Trump is very likely a criminal.

You were genuinely wrong with every single prediction you made in these threads, except for your last one, which was the trump wouldn't personally end up in jail. A claim that virtually no one else was disputing.

If Trump loses the election he may be wrong about that prediction too. He would face at least 5 counts of obstruction of justice and a campaign finance crime case in NY and that's just what we know about.

Timestamped.

I've seen Ms. Garnatt being interviewed and she says she had no idea that the report had any negative info on The President. Apparently all she'd been hearing on the news channels that she watched was "No Obstruction! No Collusion! Complete Exoneration!" Going to be a lot of people saying "WTH?!?!" when Counsel Mueller starts answering questions tomorrow.

Last edited:
You don't think the Dems will let this go after Mueller gives testimony, do you? No, no, no. Mueller is going to say absolutely nothing of note tomorrow(although Dems will most certainly act like there were 9000 smoking guns in his testimony), and they will continue to call more and more witnesses and waste everyone's time and money.

They are not letting this go. Ever.

Given the fact that Barr, who has a history of covering up admin crimes, has done his best to silence anyone related with the investigation, while the President, who has done nothing pertaining to Russia's attack on our election, is still being investigated in 20 different investigations, and is already an unindicted co-conspirator in a campaign finance and fraud investigation.

They care. But most of them understand that what is in the report is enough to impeach Trump but short of that vote his ass out of office. Mueller getting questioned will help a lazy public understand what is in the report since reading is hard apparently, but people who follow this shit already know Trump is very likely a criminal.

Do you actually believe anyone but hardcore politics people are even aware Meuller is testifying?

Nobody gives a fuck, not even democrats.

Muh Russia was a flop and will likely help re-elect Trump.

Do you actually believe anyone but hardcore politics people are even aware Meuller is testifying?

Honestly it's true. I haven't seen this being reported but I'm not some huge news junkie but just seems like no one cares anymore. I only know because I saw this thread pop up.

On top of that I'm wondering just how much Mueller will even say. He's been pretty adamant about stating everything is in the report. Is he going to go in there and just be like "I answered those questions in my report".

They will be aware. Do you think for one second that his testimony won't make it's way to the media and social media? And you point that Democrats don't care is bullshit.

Do you want to make a bet that the Democrats will run campaign ads that feature his testimony tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back