Barr and Mueller's Two Testie-fy (SCO v. 34)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be aware. Do you think for one second that his testimony won't make it's way to the media and social media? And you point that Democrats don't care is bullshit.

Do you want to make a bet that the Democrats will run campaign ads that feature his testimony tomorrow?

That’s some fancy wishful thinking, unfortunately, it’s not true.

Remind us, where does Muh Russia fall in order of importance to voters? Oh, that’s right, on the bottom of every singe poll.

You are correct that democrats will waste more money on this. I welcome that, it’s a losing issue that distracts from their 2020 candidates gaining name recognition.

There’s something almost poetic about this Mueller saga. It’s a product of Democrats’ pride, greed, arrogance, anger, and vengeance. But instead of leading to fulfillment, it only led to self-destruction. And because Democrats stubbornly refuse to learn from their mistakes, or even acknowledge them, they are doomed to relive their shame over, and over, and over, and over again forever.

It’s like a Greek tragedy. Who’s that one guy who was doomed to relive his own death every day? Prometheus? Sisyphus? Something like that. That’s the Democrats right now. It’s delightful :)

There’s something almost poetic about this Mueller saga. It’s a product of Democrats’ pride, greed, arrogance, anger, and vengeance.
Or maybe it's an effort to find out things that were intentionally hidden/obscured/feverishly bullshitted about.

That’s some fancy wishful thinking, unfortunately, it’s not true.

Remind us, where does Muh Russia fall in order of importance to voters? Oh, that’s right, on the bottom of every singe poll.

You are correct that democrats will waste more money on this. I welcome that, it’s a losing issue that distracts from their 2020 candidates gaining name recognition.
You're not very smart and can't follow along.

Why do you suppose Trump's approval ratings are historically low during a strong economy? And your political analysis sucks. Trump is unpopular and if they can convince voters they're not going to take away their healthcare or raise their taxes they have a great shot of winning.

Honestly it's true. I haven't seen this being reported but I'm not some huge news junkie but just seems like no one cares anymore. I only know because I saw this thread pop up.

On top of that I'm wondering just how much Mueller will even say. He's been pretty adamant about stating everything is in the report. Is he going to go in there and just be like "I answered those questions in my report".

@kpt018

<seedat>

Why do you suppose Trump's approval ratings are historically low during a strong economy? And your political analysis sucks. Trump is unpopular and if they can convince voters they're not going to take away their healthcare or raise their taxes they have a great shot of winning.

<Dany07>

Do you actually believe anyone but hardcore politics people are even aware Meuller is testifying?

Nobody gives a fuck, not even democrats.

Muh Russia was a flop and will likely help re-elect Trump.

Have you read the report, Bob?

Also, it is never a good tactic to project your own apathy and ignorance upon a nation of over 350 million humans.

I think the sail of this is about to change directions, sounds like a report about Comey and others on how they conducted investigations along with ethics may be exposed. We will see though

Yeah, a random guy on the internet agrees so it must be true!

Again, most people don't know what's in the report. Once they do they will care a lot more.
That’s the basis of fourteen trump threads a day that you comment on

Thought so.

Cite a single poll in the last year showing Muh Russia in the top 5 of voter concerns.

Oh wait...

Don’t mistake my non answer of your questions, as anything but an unwillingness on my part to waste time trying to convince a sub potato intelligence liberal of what is plain as day.

So basically they have to lie?

Cite a single poll in the last year showing Muh Russia in the top 5 of voter concerns.

Oh wait...

Don’t mistake my non answer of your questions, as anything but an unwillingness on my part to waste time trying to convince a sub potato intelligence liberal of what is plain as day.
I continue to say that people don't know what's in it but they'll care when they do. In response you repeat this stupid point.

Let's see if they care when they know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back