Barr and Mueller's Two Testie-fy (SCO v. 34)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better hope something sticks because the more they keep trying, the worse it looks. So far the Democrats legacy during the Trump presidency...
c23f01c65e9fc7c7234525d0ebf1f655.jpg

Mueller is coming back! Lol. Gonna testify again in July.

The democrats don’t have anything. So they are begging for something! Anything! Pleeeeeeease mueller!

Dude has said time and time again. The report speaks for itself. Guess who can’t stand that? Democrats.

The gift that keeps on giving.

The democrats have maintained the same insistent position on him testifying. It's the President and his team that have been changing the narrative over and over again. One day they speak of Mueller like Jesus, the next he's the devil. One day it's all exoneration, the next day it's all a hoax.

It's pretty obvious who is triggered.

The democrats don’t have anything. So they are begging for something! Anything! Pleeeeeeease mueller!

Dude has said time and time again. The report speaks for itself. Guess who can’t stand that? Democrats.

The Mueller report does speak for itself. The problem is most people won't read it and Barr blatantly lied in his summary of it and its key findings.

The Mueller report does speak for itself. The problem is most people won't read it and Barr blatantly lied in his summary of it and its key findings.

Mueller did not say that. Mueller said he agreed with Barr’s take on it.

He only said Barr didn’t stress the Feelings of the report as much as he could of.

This is going to be good.....for the Republicans.

'Cause If Mueller contradicts anything that was in his report... that will call into question the entire report in of itself... How do the dems expect to get a win in this? <Lmaoo>

Oh and :

Meadows says Mueller 'better be prepared' for GOP 'cross-examination' after agreeing to testify

>>> Unless of course Nadler attempts to prevent cross-examination from occurring...I wouldn't put it past him to obstruct here.

He only said Barr didn’t stress the Feelings of the report as much as he could of.

Happy Man, just give it a rest.

You're talking to people who couldn't see the forest from the trees. It's the same old horseshit from them over and over again.

We both know that Nadler and Schiff may have made a big tactical mistake in reviving this Mueller report sham again...and bringing Mueller in to testify on what they refer to as a "Friendly" Subpoena? If the Republicans are not stonewalled by Nadler(prevented from cross-examining Mueller), this subpoena will NOT be "friendly" at all.

EDIT : Apparently, Matt Gaetz is going to do the questioning so there will be "cross-examination" after all (unless Nadler cuts off his Mic again) :

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...a-isnt-a-precursor-to-impeachment-by-surprise

Last edited:

No we have Barr on video blatantly lying to Congress. There is no debate about that.

No we have Barr on video blatantly lying to Congress. There is no debate about that.

Mueller said he agrees with Barr’s take on it. Let’s both say that together.

It’s jyst the feelings weren’t conveyed well

Last edited:
I can't wait to watch Jim Jordan (who couldn't pass the bar exam) try and aggressively cross examine Mueller.

Rosenstein embarrassed him when he tried.

This is going to be delicious.

No, he said Barr was misrepresenting it.

But that is not the key part. The key part is what we all witnessed say and do with our own eyes and ears to Congress.

This:

"No we have Barr on video blatantly lying to Congress. There is no debate about that."

I can't wait to watch Jim Jordan (who couldn't pass the bar exam) try and aggressively cross examine Mueller.

Rosenstein embarrassed him when he tried.

This is going to be delicious.
The questions are going to be stupid as fuck, let's not beat around the bush.

"How many angry Democrats did your 'team' of 'attorneys' employ in this witch hu...i mean 'investigation'"

The whole thing is gonna be eye rolling.

I can see why he was friends with Comer, they both suck at what they do. Mueller is going to get it for both sides and look stupid.

Not even the left cares about this anymore.

<36>
Lol

It's down to telling other people lies about how they feel. Mueller gonna further impugn fatty Trump. Gonna be hilarious watching another Trumper on TV say "wait, I was told there was no obstruction "... somebody lied to me:)

This is it...and it...and it...until 2020.

Lol

It's down to telling other people lies about how they feel. Mueller gonna further impugn fatty Trump. Gonna be hilarious watching another Trumper on TV say "wait, I was told there was no obstruction "... somebody lied to me:)

This is it...and it...and it...until 2020.

True or false?

Nothing will come of this.

True or false?

Nothing will come of this.
2020 is coming of this. Impeachment without impeachment. Enraging, were it someone I didn't feel deserves.

True or false, Mueller testimony on national TV hurts Trump?

It's all this is it, Pelosi is holding off 2 d checker players in her party and letting the President hang for a year. Rough but effective. McConnell is proud.

See what I mean about not seeing the forest from the trees? Mike McMoronn is a perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back