Barnatt got robbed.

I can't see how on earth he won that,like Dana always says though"don't leave it in the hands of the judges"

thats absolute fucking bs that strickland won who the fuck had him winning

Strickland RAN for 15 minutes. You're a FIGHTER, you're supposed to FIGHT. Not RUN the entire time. When he got a take down, luke got up pretty easy. If you're going to be a counter guy the whole fight, you need to offset that with major damage to the other fighter.

Strickland wanted NO part of a real fight. Not sure what else Luke could have done. He ran after him for 15 minutes.

OK I just watched the fight back and the outrage over this fight is hilarious. Strickland outclassed Barnatt for the first two rounds. Barnatt landed 3 solid right hands in the last minute or so of round two, but aside from that he got worked for 9 1/2 minutes. People often talk about Rogan swaying people, but I honestly think Dan Hardy must have done the same thing with his commentary because Strickland literally OUTCLASSED Barnatt for 2 rounds before apparently hurting his hand. Even still, the last round was pretty close.

Back