Barnatt got robbed.

Strickland clearly won the first round. The second was close and the third was Barnatt.

Not that much of a robbery really.

agreed , fucking disgusting LOL im laughing hard because im in shock over the decision rofl, Garcia style

Sean COULD have won the first and third with the grappling. You know how judges love dat dang ol grappling

You know what would fix this problem?

Not leaving the fight in the hands of the judges.

JUST BLEED!

Biggest robbery I've ever seen!

Strickland got awarded a win for running the whole fight and not fighting.

Then he goes saying he broke his hand?! When, dude? The first second of the fight? Cause that's when you started running.

Barnatt didn't look good but he at least threw some jabs. Strickland did nothing , he was just circling around the cage eating these jabs. Horrible judging.

I can see why Strickland won. He was landing jabs and Barnatt didn't land much. I had Barnatt winning rounds 2+3 but the rounds were close. Basically you either picked Strickland via connecting more with jabs, or Barnatt for moving forward and seemingly landing the better but fewer shots.

agreed , fucking disgusting LOL im laughing hard because im in shock over the decision rofl, Garcia style

Not even Garcia style he didn't wing wild punches/push the pace like Leonard does to sway the judges. 'Tarzan' backed up the whole fight and got picked apart, fought more like Jane.

I believe the judges, like everyone else, fell asleep and once they woke up they gave Strickland the win cause Barnatt's so ugly.

Plain and simple, MAYBE Sean won the first round with that takedown but there's no way he won the last 2.

Agreed 100%. When I heard 30-27...

tumblr_ljrokaCuK01qc0hek.gif

Judges should have just scored it 29-28 30-26 29-28

The middle judge is so drunk not even funny..... Other 2 just taking crisp $$$$

Biggest robbery I've ever seen!

Strickland got awarded a win for running the whole fight and not fighting.

Then he goes saying he broke his hand?! When, dude? The first second of the fight? Cause that's when you started running.

Back