Barnatt got robbed.

JohnnyShotgun

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Plain and simple, MAYBE Sean won the first round with that takedown but there's no way he won the last 2.

Luke Barnatt got robbed! Not that either guy looked like a world beater in that fight, but come on!

Sean Strickland didn't win 1 round... What on earth were these judges thinking????

i thought strickland did more damage

Good. Another thread.

Running away wins you fights. Duh.

Agreed. Not a fan of either guy, but Barnatt was pressing the action, landing more shots. Strickland had some takedowns and a few shots, but that's about it. Bizarre decision

Inb4 tinfoilhat.jpg

Sorry. It's not possible. Barnatt clearly won the last 2 rounds. It was reasonably close because it was pretty much stalemate. 30-27 Strickland??? Just no way. Wtf just happened?

I've seen worse decisions, but not many. Hell, don't think I could name five.

The judges got lost on their way to a Kaleb Starnes impersonation contest, and awarded Strickland the win

it just broke my parlay that was going perfect. god damn it wtf judges

It's the Machida/Condit rule: If you run away the whole time BUT the UFC likes you THEN you get to win.

There is now no way on earth Carmont loses with these clowns ass judges.....

i thought strickland did more damage

Regardless damage doesn't always win fights. Robbie did a ton more damage to Hendricks and still lost that fight clear as day. Luke was smacking his right hand off Sean's face at will, kept Sean against the cage by controlling the center of the octagon, defended all of this takedowns (aside from that one in the first round).

I have no idea how Sean 'won' that fight.

27-27 as far as im concerned. Awful fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back