• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Barack and Michelle Obama America's Most Admired

for real?

I mean, I do like my women dark (and light)...but hey, to each their own.

cheers brother.

I mean if you like women who look like men with giant shoulders and wide backs with defined trapezoid muscles, sure, she is beautiful....

I'm not a fan of Oprah, but yes I would choose her over Hillary Clinton without a 2nd thought.

Really? Okay, I guess that's understandable since Oprah is likewise someone who came from humble beginnings and who became a self-made superstar.

Who else if you don't mind? Oprah was the only person who came to mind as being remotely close.

meh, never had an issue with Michelle Obama.

she's beautiful, intelligent, doesn't really get mired into political dog fights, or make stupid tweets.

Michelle Obama is a "safe" pick for this.

She's the equivalent of "Shawshank Redemption" when you ask someone what their favorite film is. it's a "safe", sensible pick.

I agree 100%.

Politics aside (impossible for some), Barack and Michelle Obama seem like very decent people who maintained a loving relationship and raised good kids while under unimaginable scrutiny.

I also agree that Michelle is beautiful. She’s not a model, but since when is that the expectation for a woman who makes $400k a year with her brain? She’s not a trophy wife, she was actually more successful than Barack for a long time. She’s attractive for both how she looks and for being highly intelligent and well-rounded.

Really? Okay, I guess that's understandable since Oprah is likewise someone who came from humble beginnings and who became a self-made superstar.

Who else if you don't mind? Oprah was the only person who came to mind as being remotely close.
Personally I would pick Michelle, Oprah, RBG hell even Sheryl Sandberg over Hillary. I would pick the average female school teacher/doctor/nurse over Hillary too.

Personally I would pick Michelle, Oprah, RBG hell even Sheryl Sandberg over Hillary. I would pick the average female school teacher/doctor/nurse over Hillary too.

Well, RBG is really the only one of those people who was famous at the time Hillary occupied the station and before Michelle took it over. And the average person doesn't really care about or understand Supreme Court nominees/jurisprudence.

I mean if you like women who look like men with giant shoulders and wide backs with defined trapezoid muscles, sure, she is beautiful....

lol, well....yea, there are some hot AF CrossFit girls in my gym like that.

don't get me wrong, I do also greatly appreciate the more "feminine figure" and literally ALL of @Rygu avatars.

What about Gladys Knight?

I agree 100%.

Politics aside (impossible for some), Barack and Michelle Obama seem like very decent people who maintained a loving relationship and raised good kids while under unimaginable scrutiny.

I also agree that Michelle is beautiful. She’s not a model, but since when is that the expectation for a woman who makes $400k a year with her brain? She’s not a trophy wife, she was actually more successful than Barack for a long time. She’s attractive for both how she looks and for being highly intelligent and well-rounded.

agreed.

oh, and in before someone accuses her of being a man and posting a video of her schlong going back and forth on the Ellen show.

Obongo was a disaster for America. And a traito and godless demon.

Anti white, anti christian, and married to a globalist godless traitor.

this is another criticism of Michelle Obama I don't quite get from many of my conservative brethren here.

How is Michelle anti-white or anti-Christian? (not trolling you here, genuinely curious in what you have to say)

same...

hell, I would even seriously consider Sarah Palin over her.

Why are they all politicians? Isn't there a nonprofit leader or educator or athlete or religious figure that would be less polarizing?

Oprah gets a pass in that regard. She's successful and self made and pretty neutral in terms of what they advocate.

Well, RBG is really the only one of those people who was famous at the time Hillary occupied the station and before Michelle took it over. And the average person doesn't really care about or understand Supreme Court nominees/jurisprudence.
The case with the strip searched girl, 13 or 14 years old her influence on that case imo is more than Hillary has done for women in her lifetime.

The case with the strip searched girl, 13 or 14 years old her influence on that case imo is more than Hillary has done for women in her lifetime.

fu*king LOL @ your "like" count.

it's only because of your avatars.

I think I'm responsible for half of your like count.

She was a leader of men. She led the Pips with an iron fist.

The Empress! And fucking GOAT IMO, Sorry Aretha and Whitney.

What movie is this?

Looks dope.

It's a fairly straightforward Noir detective story that was fused with science fiction in ways that had never been attempted and most certainly not achieved since. An absolute landmark of art house which is probably why it never played well for the masses.

Genetic bioengineering serves the base of the plot, many of the major players are A.I. 'replicant' humanoids; the central theme explores the boundaries of humanity and the primary question posed - "What does it mean to be human?" - is examined repeatedly throughout, in a multitude of ways from varying angles (anxiety, memories, fear, choice, consciousness).

It expands and lends itself to convey and highlight a range of large scale issues that include but aren't limited to: globalization, totalitarianism, environmental degradation, scientific and technological advancement. The setting presents a retrofitted dystopian future, a gloomy urban sprawl of high-tech ingenuity and possibility that's been soured by ecological and societal devastation.

Visually, it's 100% true to the subgenre style sans black and white photography. Two of the most evident characteristics are the strong backlighting and utilization of light shafts. There's near perpetual night, darkness, and rain-soaked streets; smog and steam permeate the atmosphere at seemingly every twist and turn with neon advertisements flashing down from up above the city and reflecting off the steel, glass and damp asphalt. The stark contrast, unconventional angles, shadowy figures, smoke filled rooms, lamp lighting and even the damn venetian blinds are all prominently featured.

blade runner

This was cool AF.

Back