Crime Bar owner who shot attacker charged and takes own life

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Omaha
Jake Gardner has been indicted by a grand jury after he shot and killed James scurlock(no relation to Doc) during a fight outside the bar that Gardner owner. Gardner and his father were attempting to dissuade some men from helping themselves to his bar wares free of cost and Gardner displayed a firearm. Two men then attacked and took him to the ground when he fired two warning shots. Scurlock then jumped on his back and began to attack him when he shot and killed him.

n
ow, where this becomes interesting is that the da refused to file charges and said what he saw was self defense. They appointed a grand jury anyhow and this was the result from the woke jury.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ebraska-jake-gardner-manslaughter/5812034002/

watch the video they pops up with the link. It shows how peaceful and emotional all the protests are. I chose usatoday on purpose for how far they reach to make this movement look peaceful and justify the anger. They always say the usual “mostly peaceful” or the more common “some moments of violence by some members of the protest group”

Special Prosecutor Frederick Franklin said the grand jury reviewed additional evidence that Kleine didn't have,

"There was significant evidence that was consistent with there being an intentional killing by Jake Gardner and that evidence comes primarily from him," he said.

Gardner was also charged with attempted assault, making terroristic threats and using a gun to commit a felony.

Some relevant details from the story that wasn't put into the quote.

But this is the result of a plaintiff speaking too freely when questioned.

Let's see what the Judge/Jury decide.

Omaha
Jake Gardner has been indicted by a grand jury after he shot and killed James scurlock(no relation to Doc) during a fight outside the bar that Gardner owner. Gardner and his father were attempting to dissuade some men from helping themselves to his bar wares free of cost and Gardner displayed a firearm. Two men then attacked and took him to the ground when he fired two warning shots. Scurlock then jumped on his back and began to attack him when he shot and killed him.
<{monica}>

JoyousEveryIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

Wait a sec, the kid jumped on his back?

Okay fuck this shit. Are we all forgetting something here?

No matter what your beef is the second you put someone in a situation were they have to fear for their personal safety and well-being, all bets are off.

Is there even a video to this?

This is what I found and seems to look like self defense to me

https://omaha.com/video/news/footag...deo_575dae19-e7ec-522a-a054-4ac7a6dae6c9.html

This is the statement from the guy who convened the Grand Jury

"Franklin said he did agree with Kleine’s evaluation that it was self defense & justifiable, at first. But then new evidence came to light. “I can tell you that there is evidence that undermines that. And that evidence comes primarily from Jake Gardner himself.”

Will be interesting to see what the new evidence is

Shot in a fight before you could even grow a full beard.

This is what I found and seems to look like self defense to me

https://omaha.com/video/news/footag...deo_575dae19-e7ec-522a-a054-4ac7a6dae6c9.html

This is the statement from the guy who convened the Grand Jury

"Franklin said he did agree with Kleine’s evaluation that it was self defense & justifiable, at first. But then new evidence came to light. “I can tell you that there is evidence that undermines that. And that evidence comes primarily from Jake Gardner himself.”

Will be interesting to see what the new evidence is
I put the video up

Wait a sec, the kid jumped on his back?

Okay fuck this shit. Are we all forgetting something here?

No matter what your beef is the second you put someone in a situation were they have to fear for their personal safety and well-being, all bets are off.

someone on your back is too close to someone in your bootyhole

Back