Bane vs Joker

Honestnathaniel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is in relation to the Nolan movies universe only, not comics. Who would win in a straight up fight between Ledgers joker and Hardys Bane? Bane has the size,power and technique over joker, but joker has the famous edge that cowardice and craziness brings. Id see Bane hammering joker early but joker maybe going postal with any nearby blunt objects, thoughts?

Is this a real thread or am I in some kind of post-apocalyptic purgatory? Bane by whatever he wants son! He could've killed Bertmern hand-to-hand had he wanted to ffs.

Is this a real thread or am I in some kind of post-apocalyptic purgatory? Bane by whatever he wants son! He could've killed Bertmern hand-to-hand had he wanted to ffs.

But what bout dat mask!! Major weakness brah

In just a pure straight up fist fight? Bane absolutley wtf stomps Joker and twists his neck. Joker has average human strength and very very limited combat skills from what the film showed us. (Comics too tbh). While Bane is at least peak human strength while being trained in various martial arts. Snaps peoples necks like twigs, etc.

Draw

EDIT-ok I think TS just means a 1 on 1 fight. In that case, Bane easily.

In a game of cat and mouse with traps, battles, and Gotham as their playground-- it's much harder to call.

Draw

EDIT-ok I think TS just means a 1 on 1 fight. In that case, Bane easily.

In a game of cat and mouse with traps, battles, and Gotham as their playground-- it's much harder to call.

That sounds like a kickass battle, joker wins that one imo

Joker would be laughing. While Bane would be knocking his hair black and beating him into a living death.

Dumb question really.

Bane via vicious ground and pound. That's the thing you can't even be like "Oh Joker would outsmart him in the cat and mouse game- ie if its not just a fight but they can sort of bait and plan different types of attacks" because Nolan's Bane seemed just as competent/intelligent as Nolan's Joker.

963288-740_1_super.jpg

Yni2c.jpg

If you're asking this question you clearly don't understand the Joker. What are you 12?

But what bout dat mask!! Major weakness brah

You bring up a good point about the mask, but Joker would actually have to get to it first in order to do any damage to it. Bertmern was able to touch Bane with teh jab and move inside because he's Bertmern, but how is Joker going to close the distance? Bane via roflstomp, Rd 1.

Hand to hand.... im not sure what the Joker is going to do here.

Then again George McFly did beat Biff with the proper motivation.

Hand to hand.... im not sure what the Joker is going to do here.

Then again George McFly did beat Biff with the proper motivation.

last thing biff expected was for george to throw with ill intentions there. to quote rogan or goldie or both "the shot you don't see coming is the one that knocks you out."

Back