Bahadurzada on DHK: " I wish Kim went to war with me, he'd be eating out of a straw"

But he didn't and still donkey kong punched his way to victory. And a "war" can't be a one sided fight.

34310833.jpg

Give in to the dark side Siyar.

maybe siyar should have been a good enough fighter to make kim go to war with him.

How is this classic? It's some cliche threat that has been used all the time, only now it's been said by a butthurt fighter who got dominated. Wars can't be one sided.

Instead of whining, Siyar should focus on getting better so he can avoid getting his ass kicked by any top fighter.

Lol, he went to war, he just met no resistance, Siyar.

I wish Siyar is not one-dimensional....In a division with so much wrasslin...he's in for a lot of wrasslinf*cking...
Imagine what paul harris will do to him...
sour-grapes-make-the-best-whine.jpg

Last edited:
Kim did go to war with Siyar, and it resulted in Siyar eating double Dong to end the fight.

When MMA fighters say this it just makes me think that they aren't good enough to make money in boxing but expect everyone in MMA to have a boxing/ kickboxing match with them.

translation - "If i was more well rounded i would've kept it standing and he'd be eating through a straw" Don't expect people to play your game

I don't think he should bring that fight up regardless of how he feels about Kim's strategy in that bout.

He got donged, hard.

Leave my country man alone. Siyar may not have the best ground games, but he sure has one of the best stand up in the WW division.
Vicious KO power. Heart of a lion.

Leave my country man alone. Siyar may not have the best ground games, but he sure has one of the best stand up in the WW division.
Vicious KO power. Heart of a lion.

Hasn't he heard of a sport called boxing? No ground game needed! All a different note Siyar vs E. Silva should be made. It was made once and injury happened.

Hasn't he heard of a sport called boxing? No ground game needed! All a different note Siyar vs E. Silva should be made. It was made once and injury happened.

I hope that fight doesn't happen. I like Silva and I highly respect my fellow country man fighting in the UFC after growing up through war.

And Siyar is strong and has pretty good TDD. He was stuffing DHK for the first 3ish mins in their fight. Basically was throwing DHK away until finally DHK got him down

Siyar the great, probably the guy I have the least respect for in UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back