Bahadurzada on DHK: " I wish Kim went to war with me, he'd be eating out of a straw"

So in other words, he should have allowed himself to get punched in the face by you right Siyar?

And seriously, quit taking random sherdogsherdog so seriously, go have a nice relaxing beer.

or some soju

soju-advert-6.jpg

Two things, firstly, duh, and second, no one cares how much you post or don't post, especially considering you were already banned once.

Siyar said something stupid that made him sound incredibly butthurt and you're choosing to white knight it for some reason. I must have missed the part where people weren't treating Siyar like a person, because all I see are people shaking their heads and something silly he said.

If you knew why I was banned I'm sure that you would agree it was BS, there's a reason why I got unbanned.

And yeah yeah yeah yeah, I'm done with this conversation. Siyar fucked up, it's whatever.

Eating out of a straw....good one!

But these guys like Siyar and Erick's coach are talking too much. Siyar got his ass kicked and Erick got KO'd.

Apparently one of DHK's greatest talents is making fighters he crushed butt hurt as hell about it.

I hate DHK with a passion. He has now destroyed two fighters that I really like and I think have potential to be great. I really hope to see DHK brutalized whoever he faces next because I am just as butthurt as Siyar :(

I didn't actually watch this fight, but from what I've heard it was very one sided.

Then again such delusions of grandeur are expected from "Siyar the Great".

If any fighter deserves to be humbled, it's DHK

He'll only have himself to blame for getting cut afterwards too

Asian girl eye make up creeps me out sometimes.

Bahadurzada just trolling

Hilarious. He just KO'd a far superior fighter with one punch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back