Bahadurzada on DHK: " I wish Kim went to war with me, he'd be eating out of a straw"

I'm with him. I was just sparring with some asshat who refused to stand in front of me and let me hit him. he also pulled the pussy move of hitting me back. I hate that.

MMA 'fans' (more than half of sherdog) really don't understand what it's like to lose fight, do they? disrespectful assholes.

He should've said "I wish I had good enough TDD to force Kim to stand with me".

FUELTV8_06_Kim_Bahadurzada_13.jpg

I'm with him. I was just sparring with some asshat who refused to stand in front of me and let me hit him. he also pulled the pussy move of hitting me back. I hate that.

was he also throwing spinning shit?

Silva was good enough to make Stun Gun have to go to war with him.

MMA 'fans' (more than half of sherdog) really don't understand what it's like to lose fight, do they? disrespectful assholes.

Really?
This IS after all MMA.. not boxing or kick boxing. If a fighter wins over you because is actually well rounded.. And you say stuff like this.. You kind of deserves it.

Siyar should have worked on his wrestling. No one to blame but himself.

siyar thinks he couldve stood and traded with the NEW HARDEST HITTER in the WW division? pfffffffffffffffff woulda got KNOCKED OUT.

Poor guy just cant get enough of the Dong. DHK put it on him good. Siyar really wants the Dong to pound him some more.

You guys in SD are such dicks....

Have you ever had a Korean guy make a piece sign behind your back?

That's some very unnecessary stuff there.

Well Siyar then you should learn how to break his clinch and avoid the takedowns.

I tried to like Siyar. He came from 3rd world country where war is still going on. I hoped he becomes a role model and hero for Afghans. Siyar is in position where he can give hopes and pride to his people.

But every time he opens his mouth, he claims to the world how immature, cocky and ignorant he is. He needs to learn how to respect his opponents and learn from his winners. After all, everyone agrees that Siyar is very limited, one-sided fighter. Before he opens his mouth for trashing talking, he needs to sweat in the gym to improve his ground skills. I have no respect for this guy and will always root for his opponents.

Poor guy just cant get enough of the Dong. DHK put it on him good. Siyar really wants the Dong to pound him some more.

Once you wrestle with Dong there is no going back. Just keep going back for more and hope you don't chafe

Back