Bahadurzada on DHK: " I wish Kim went to war with me, he'd be eating out of a straw"

It seems Dong really hurt his feelings with the "name value" comment and with the wrasslefuck. Cry moar, Siyar.

maybe siyar should have been a good enough fighter to make kim go to war with him.

This. If Siyar is right then Kim was smart not to go to war with him... As much as I do enjoy a good dogfight, this is MMA so wrestling is a part of it. Learn TDD and BJJ.

I thought learning takedown defense comes before learning how to tweet.

Lesson learned: spend less time on Twitter and more time working on your weaknesses (wrestling and TDD in this case). Then you may be able to impose your will and dictate where the fight goes...instead of letting your opponent choose.

Dude's talked-(tweeted*)? shit since he beat Thiago, he's an average fighter trying to maintain relevance when no-one's giving two fucks about him for the most part at the moment.

Fuck'em imo; he should just be keeping his head down and stick to training for Howard.

as many have said, it would have been a war is siyar could have made it that way...was dong suppose to let him up so he could bang bro?

Leave my country man alone. Siyar may not have the best ground games, but he sure has one of the best stand up in the WW division.
Vicious KO power. Heart of a lion.

No he doesn't. I wish the Alves fight didn't fall through so we could see Siyar going to 'war' and eating out of a straw the next day. And walking on crutches for the next month. He's not funny and just sounds bitter about taking the Dong without offering much resistance.

How is this classic? It's some cliche threat that has been used all the time, only now it's been said by a butthurt fighter who got dominated. Wars can't be one sided.

Instead of whining, Siyar should focus on getting better so he can avoid getting his ass kicked by any top fighter.

Kim changed his tactics because Silva wasn't easy to get down... If Siyar really watched the fight, he would've seen that.

No he doesn't. I wish the Alves fight didn't fall through so we could see Siyar going to 'war' and eating out of a straw the next day. And walking on crutches for the next month. He's not funny and just sounds bitter about taking the Dong without offering much resistance.

Believe me, I disliked Siyar because of the amount of clueless Afghans who didn't know shit about MMA/UFC, starting to talk praise Siyar. Annoyed me greatly. But at the end of the day, Siyar is a warrior with a monster power and chin. He represents my country.

Alves would have beat Siyar but Alves has been nothing but down hill since UFC 100. He did show some glimpses of his old self at UFC 124 but Alves is finished unfortuntely. I will never forget how him and Diego were meant to fight at UFC 90 before Diego pulled out and Koscheck fought Alves. What memories...

..Siyar had better just be thankful that he escaped being sent back to Holland in a bodybag by Robbie Lawler.

Maybe if Siyar was better than he could have his war with DHK but instead he was an easy win.

dude got dominated by stungun and exposed as a one dimensional fighter...please siyar maybe you should be training your wrestling and ground game instead of talking shitt...last time you talked shitt it didn't go to well for ya.

I hate it when fighters get butt hurt after the fact.

Siyar needs to figure out how not to get injuried. He starting to make Rory Mac look like the cal Ripken of MMA!

I wish siyar did something from the bottom instead of praying for a ref stand up

Back