Bad news for Sherbros across the pond: McGregor Reebok fight kits banned from Europe.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I don't know how Conor will be able to pay for his training camp without the $150 a month in Reebok royalties that he'll be missing out on.

Last edited:
I_Love_REEBOK_Sticker_300x300.jpg

giphy.gif

dumb thing is, the company blocking them "McGregor" clothing is fucking closed...
upload_2018-8-13_21-59-45.png

lol, the logic behind that is retarded as fuck

One is a brand, one is pretty much a jersey for an athlete

Feel like they just want to spite him

Conor should buy that bum company and bless the employees with a one time 20% off Reebok...

Conor should buy that bum company and bless the employees with a one time 20% off Reebok...
The article says it is Conors own line of clothing, so Conor in a way already bought that bum company.

Edit: actually that article is confusing. I can't tell if they own the Name Mcgregor or notorious. Also, im not sure if it has anything to do with Conor at all. That is a terribly worded article.

Last edited:
“Aww man, I really wanted to buy that Mcgregor Reebok fight kit!” - no one ever

bullying just went down 87% all across Europe.

Reebok died when they stopped the Giblert t shirts.

How does a company get a copyright over a guy's ability to use his own name to begin with? Only in communist Europe!

yeh, its dumb

the obvious thing is just to replace McGregor with Notorious on European merchandise in the short term i guess

Reebok...who gives a shit lol. Do any of you actually own these things?

Back