Bad news for Sherbros across the pond: McGregor Reebok fight kits banned from Europe.

Good. I don't like Reebok or Conor.

goodfellas-laughing-gif-4.gif

I use the fight kits to wipe my ass after a big dinner.

They will settle

The fact the judge ruled in their favour means they will get paid pretty soon
I don't even know if it's worth it to pay for the right

Does Conor even make enough from kits to justify it? Idk. Maybe reebok will pay it though, they stand to lose the most, I would guess

He'd have to fight mayweather like 10 more times to afford that lmao.

Mayweather barely survived the first fight. No way he fights the Irish god-king 10 more times. He doesn't have a death wish.

Conor’s getting fucked legally in every hole. Estée Lauder/Mac filed suit, his notorious whiskey is getting challenged in court, these Mcgregor brand clothing guys now. MacLife magazine should be knocking on his door anytime soon.

This is an interesting precedent because it may mean that jerseys cannot be sold with someone's last name on them, in case they might be trademarked by someone else

They should sue Disney because the Star Wars prequels featured Ewan McGregor

I don't know Conor will be able to pay for his training camp without the $150 a month in Reebok royalties that he'll be missing out on.

Now I can't stand the guy or his fans. But this is just wrong. I'd never wish this on any fighter. Is there a petition online we can sign?

I'd rather wear the clothes from the McGregor clothing brand than reebok's fight kits if i wanted to show support for Conor.

Don’t worry all my alpha EuroBros
I got the plug on all the mcGregor Reebok fight kits
I got a guy on the inside and a bloke at customs
Just DM and we can work out smooth F.A.S.T. transaction

<{danayeah}>

Conor should buy that bum company and bless the employees with a one time 20% off Reebok...
lol... he would if more than a dozen people on the continent were actually interested in a UFC fight kit.

<OKC16>

I'm being funny, but on the real, they're a fun item, but I've never seen a single one. I'm Murican, but I'm just saying... this ain't no winfall for Rebok wit deeze kits & fighter shirts.

Fook... now I'm interested in seeing their sales figurez.

anyone got a link?

One is dead fashion brand. The other is a sports Jersey with an athletes legal name on it. I'm all for robust IP rights but this is absurd.

Fighter kits have been out for 3 years now and I can honestly say I have not met one person wearing them lol

I don't even know if it's worth it to pay for the right

Does Conor even make enough from kits to justify it? Idk. Maybe reebok will pay it though, they stand to lose the most, I would guess
I doubt they are selling that many of them, but they’ll have to pay something to get past this

What's the problem? Just order a bootleg version off alibaba or something. It'll be at least 5 times cheaper and better in quality than the real Reebok crap.

Back