Bacon on Mosque Man dies in prison

According to the left's rules, it does mean something.
This didn't happen in San Fran-fucking-Cisco, it happened in Europe. Your brush is wider than the canvas. This kind of ridiculous sentence is completely anti-liberal.

This didn't happen in San Fran-fucking-Cisco, it happened in Europe. Your brush is wider than the canvas. This kind of ridiculous sentence is completely anti-liberal.
There aren't leftists in Europe championing the same garbage as the left in the US? Could've fooled me.

There aren't leftists in Europe championing the same garbage as the left in the US? Could've fooled me.
You'll find about the same number of people who want a year prison sentence for insulting a religion as you'll find championing Muslim internment camps. It's constant with you, you always take the most extreme stupid shit and apply it to millions of people. It's really dumb and you should have learned not to do that by now. I'm assuming you have a personality disorder at this point.

You'll find about the same number of people who want a year prison sentence for insulting a religion as you'll find championing Muslim internment camps. It's constant with you, you always take the most extreme stupid shit and apply it to millions of people. It's really dumb and you should have learned not to do that by now. I'm assuming you have a personality disorder at this point.
You replied to my post addressing a leftists tweet that read: "I'd have happily killed him myself".

I suggested that it must be fine when a non-white liberal makes a public call for violence, there would be a shitstorm if it was a white conservative.

You think I was talking about the fucking jail sentence?

Might be a good idea to keep your mental illness accusations to yourself until you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Are there no white supremacists in this prison to get down with ?

No down ass peckerwoods I guess.Shame.

You replied to my post addressing a leftists tweet that read: "I'd have happily killed him myself".

I suggested that it must be fine when a non-white liberal makes a public call for violence, there would be a shitstorm if it was a white conservative.

You think I was talking about the fucking jail sentence?

Might be a good idea to keep your mental illness accusations to yourself until you know what the fuck you're talking about.
There are even fewer people who want to murder people over this than there are people who want them in jail. You just made your position and your stereotyping even more extreme.

There are even fewer people who want to murder people over this than there are people who want them in jail. You just made your position and your stereotyping even more extreme.
There's 1.3 billion Muslims in the world. You think there's only a handful of people that would want to kill someone for wrapping bacon around the door knob of a mosque? Gtfoh

Don't pretend like you haven't seen me pointing out all the other violence called for and committed by the left this past election cycle. We have black lives matter killing cops and calling for more dead cops in the street..."Bu, bu, but they're a minority you nut job". There's literally 10,000's of people chanting for dead cops on multiple occasions. BLM is the most racist, violent, anti gay org in the US right now and the Obama admin fully supports them. Does Obama support the calls for white genocide too? I wonder.

We have anti-trump people attacking people simply because they're white hence they must've voted for trump.

We have leftists killing leftists in record numbers in Chicago, I believe there's been over 800 shooting deaths in Chicago this past year.

We have leftists shooting up the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. Yes, it was a leftist, you know who the guy was going to vote for....

We have trans people attacking people at free speech rallies, for refusing to use their bullshit pronouns.

Who was it who trashed Ferguson and Mikwaukee? Was it "alt right white supremacists"? Nope, it was more leftists.

We have the DNC instigating violence at Trump rallies all over the country. Remember that scandal? My did that go away quickly.

In Canada we have Trudeau saying that honor killings should not be considered barbaric and being praised for his open mindedness. Barf.

You keep denying the violence committed by the left, that's what every other liberal does. That's my point, the left IS violent and refuses to admit it. A liberal like yourself would sooner accuse me of mental illness than admit that their side of the political aisle is violent.

There's 1.3 billion Muslims in the world. You think there's only a handful of people that would want to kill someone for wrapping bacon around the door knob of a mosque? Gtfoh

Don't pretend like you haven't seen me pointing out all the other violence called for and committed by the left this past election cycle. We have black lives matter killing cops and calling for more dead cops in the street..."Bu, bu, but they're a minority you nut job". There's literally 10,000's of people chanting for dead cops on multiple occasions. BLM is the most racist, violent, anti gay org in the US right now and the Obama admin fully supports them. Does Obama support the calls for white genocide too? I wonder.

We have anti-trump people attacking people simply because they're white hence they must've voted for trump.

We have leftists killing leftists in record numbers in Chicago, I believe there's been over 800 shooting deaths in Chicago this past year.

We have leftists shooting up the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. Yes, it was a leftist, you know who the guy was going to vote for....

We have trans people attacking people at free speech rallies, for refusing to use their bullshit pronouns.

Who was it who trashed Ferguson and Mikwaukee? Was it "alt right white supremacists"? Nope, it was more leftists.

We have the DNC instigating violence at Trump rallies all over the country. Remember that scandal? My did that go away quickly.

In Canada we have Trudeau saying that honor killings should not be considered barbaric and being praised for his open mindedness. Barf.

You keep denying the violence committed by the left, that's what every other liberal does. That's my point, the left IS violent and refuses to admit it. A liberal like yourself would sooner accuse me of mental illness than admit that their side of the political aisle is violent.

Ouch lol

Absolutely btfo

I find it strange sometimes how some "famous" people tend to lack professionalism on Twitter/social media.

I'm glad you put quote marks around famous. I have no idea who this retard is.:rolleyes:

I'm glad you put quote marks around famous. I have no idea who this retard is.:rolleyes:
I get confused on that as well. Sometimes I see what appears to be professional photos, wiki entry, then I get fooled. Google search lists him as a columnist and restaurant critic (pro yelp reviewer)

Last edited:

It's a high probability that the people in Chicago committing murders don't vote at all. Same with nightclub shooters.

And even if they did, they are in no way representative of the vast majority of voters.

Using the small % of idiots on the far left or far right who murder people as indicative of any significant portion of the population is idiotic.

It is what people do all the time, but it is incredibly stupid and partially why our political system and discourse is completely in the toilet right now.

It's Called "Bottle of Racism"
dream-of-white1.jpg
ashlorealwhite1.jpg
New-Whitening-Cream-100ml-Korean-Essence-Mask-Skin-Care-Free-Gift-04.jpg
Wholesale-private-label-best-Organic-Nature-essence.jpg_350x350.jpg
2015-Best-Vitamin-C-Glutathione-Black-Skin-Whitening-Cream.jpg
skin-whitening-10-13-2013.jpg
blog-spot.jpg
CelineismSnowLotion.png

welcome to britain
where we dont like nazis
despite what some provincial little brexit traitors think.

You mean the 52% of Britain?
lol
Suck it up, you lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back