Bacon on Mosque Man dies in prison

I agree with all that. It's a massive clusterfuck. 2,000,000 is a huge number, and there are too many legit cases out there to just lump with it's all opportunists and rapists coming over. If you want to use the number 700,000 as a ballpark that is a ton. There is no easy solution whatsover and of course there are going to be liars and opportunists.

Which takes me back to square one. The worst liars and opportunists of all ... Cheney and Rumsfeld and their puppet Bush. And a runner up medal to Shillary as well. Our failed policy of regime change had this massive unintended consequence which adds to the military and financial disaster of our misguided ventures.
Yeah, 700 000 is a huge number, and the population of a sizeable city. That's not a chunk of humanity to be ignored and cast aside. I agree.

I also agree that western foreign policy contributed to this craziness. You're right to be pissed, as am I.

As was "bacon on mosque" dude, who was justified in his anger at having the population of an even bigger, and arguably more dangerous city dumped on his doorstep. Even if he was a bigot.

Of the two situations (regime changes, and migrants) one is on the plate, while the other has been digested already. While we can do better in both areas in the future, and should, and damned well better, there's not much to be done about the former, while the latter is the imminent problem.

I hate the wests audacity and arrogance in interfering with other nations. Especially as it's all self serving bs disguised as altruism. See south america, or the middle finger to the countries trapped behind the curtain during the cold war. But I digress.

Holy verbal diarrhea, Batman! I'll keep it shorter next time.

Yeah, 700 000 is a huge number, and the population of a sizeable city. That's not a chunk of humanity to be ignored and cast aside. I agree.

I also agree that western foreign policy contributed to this craziness. You're right to be pissed, as am I.

As was "bacon on mosque" dude, who was justified in his anger at having the population of an even bigger, and arguably more dangerous city dumped on his doorstep. Even if he was a bigot.

Of the two situations (regime changes, and migrants) one is on the plate, while the other has been digested already. While we can do better in both areas in the future, and should, and damned well better, there's not much to be done about the former, while the latter is the imminent problem.

I hate the wests audacity and arrogance in interfering with other nations. Especially as it's all self serving bs disguised as altruism. See south america, or the middle finger to the countries trapped behind the curtain during the cold war. But I digress.

Holy verbal diarrhea, Batman! I'll keep it shorter next time.

No need to be shorter, that's a good post, and needed to be said.

No need to be shorter, that's a good post, and needed to be said.
Thanks man. I don't usually type more than a few sentences, but then most people aren't willing to read more than that. Cheers!

A year of your life for something like that is beyond egregious. It would take 30 seconds for them to clean the bacon up. He should have got a fine and some community service.

I don't see anyone on the right committing violence or calling for violence at the moment. The left also prides themselves on peace and tolerance, which is a fucking joke.

Pol is often full of the alt right calling for "shooting n*ggers during chimp outs"

That shit is a daily occurance. Do you not go to any alt right forums besides this one?

I try not to base my opinions of a political spectrum on mouth breathing knuckle draggers.

Back