Bacon on Mosque Man dies in prison

Making charitable donations of delicious food to a religious organization will land you in prison now. WTF

Writing about wanting to commit violence means something now? Pretty sure i read on here how great genocide is every day.
According to the left's rules, it does mean something.

Don't pretend like there wouldn't be outrage over a white conservative saying the same about a minority. Equality means absolutely nothing to the left.

He doesnt look like he would do well in jail.....so not surprised

I would've put money on his books.

Death for bacon. Yeah that's a proportionate response.

You people are losing more and more everyday and the best you can do back is a post making fun of the situation to avoid the real discussion.

The Muslim culture is a dangerous threat

In NY any one involved with a muzzie get hate crimes added on.

Junkies and robbers know they cannot rob muzzies or their stores.

If you get caught , hate crimes added.

Rob anyone else is safer. Muzzies walking around like they get special police protection.

They are laughing at taking over the strongest nations without firing bullets.

Wake up and take action

Would suck going to prison as that guy knowing that soon you would have to answer the question, "What are you in here for?"

One of the rare cases where "Paedo" would've been a preferable response.

He got a death sentence , tortured and killoed by the muslims, as a clear signal for anyone dare to dissent.

You people are losing more and more everyday and the best you can do back is a post making fun of the situation to avoid the real discussion.

The Muslim culture is a dangerous threat
Nope cultural marxist is.

12 months prison for this "crime" is a joke, whoever judged that has blood on his hands too.

I'm from Bristol and have read about this on the main local news site and also seen the comments relating to it.

There are some comments saying he has a long list of offences and really isn't a nice person, other people are claiming to know him and sticking up for him.

I guess Britain already operates under the Sharia law.

He deserves to die fornwasting bacon on a bunch of dirty muslims. Id have eaten that bacon.

I guess Britain already operates under the Sharia law.
27a1ba74-377c-11e4-_764532c.jpg

Back