Axl Rose and Slash bury the hatchet

Never was a fan of **** rock but November Rain is an amazingly beautiful song that is a million times better than the generic soulless shit that is passed off as music nowadays.

i dont care that they're in all likelihood not going to make good, new music. it was formerly impossible for me to ever see the true guns n roses play some of my favorite songs ever made live and in-person. it was something i had to accept as a grim fact of life, but now, now i can potentially see the one band i'd actually get up for in my old age.

27-atxl1.jpg

As long as this guy is not part of the reunion...

Idk about you guys, but I love the Slash Myles Kennedy team

Didn't it take axl 12 years to release Chinese Democracy? And by the time he did release it, nobody gave a shit?

Didn't it take axl 12 years to release Chinese Democracy? And by the time he did release it, nobody gave a shit?

Yeah but look what people do give a shit about. Guys turning into girls, miley Cyrus's outfits, some dead lion...

It's not axl's fault he stayed cool and we all got lame.

lol guess better late than never....

even though who really cares at this point. both their careers are done. they cant make anything happen out of this reunion

I loved appetite I'm down for a sequel.

I loved Chinese democracy, but I've seen some vids of Axl live and he is washed up beyond belief. He needs to get on TRT and get in shape, maybe then he will have enough breath to perform.

Either way, I'm excited.

Glad they finally decided to Live and Let Die.

Those two were Estranged for a long time.

I guess a little Patience was all that was needed.

I'll be here all week

There was no point for them to continue with their Civil War.

Their feud is like beating a Dead Horse, nobody really cares about it anymore.

At the end of the road both of them would have to meet up in the Garden of Eden anyway, so might as well get along now.

Is Izzy coming back, too? He was the heart and soul of GNR. His rhthym playing kicks ass.

Back