Axl Rose and Slash bury the hatchet

thankfully,i saw them at their peak,might be interested in seeing them if they tour again.

There was no point for them to continue with their Civil War.

Their feud is like beating a Dead Horse, nobody really cares about it anymore.

At the end of the road both of them would have to meet up in the Garden of Eden anyway, so might as well get along now.

They should've just realized that It's So Easy to bury the hatchet.

Being that they're both in their fifties and holding on to anger is just a quagmire; like Chinese Democracy.

Being in spite all these years just leads to an Appetite for Destruction.

Great stuffs. G&R is one of my favourite bands of all time.

Just think if they had done this in the 90's. It might've actually mattered.

There was no point for them to continue with their Civil War.

Their feud is like beating a Dead Horse, nobody really cares about it anymore.

At the end of the road both of them would have to meet up in the Garden of Eden anyway, so might as well get along now.

Lmao you dug pretty deep for the Garden of Eden reference eh....that was one of their lamer songs. As far as these guys burying the hatchet, well I'm not too excited at this point. But damn they were a great band back in the day.

A good 15 years too late.

They should've just realized that It's So Easy to bury the hatchet.

Being that they're both in their fifties and holding on to anger is just a quagmire; like Chinese Democracy.

Being in spite all these years just leads to an Appetite for Destruction.

Woah, woah, woah. Back off, bitch. If it wasn't for this bad obsession, you could be mine.

Saw them open for Iron Maiden on the Seventh Son tour.

Jut before they blew up. Was pretty cool. Axl did his usual tantrum, jump into the crowd to spat with a fan.

They're pretty rough nowadays.

Saw em at Wembley Stadium in 1992, with Soundgarden and Faith No More. You could tell Guns had really started to lose it by then, Izzy had left and Axl was taking leave of his sanity.

If true, I'm glad they've reconciled, but there's no chance they'll ever be able to write anything together again. No way has Axl learned to rein in his ego. I'd like to see them perform some of their old hits, but Axl's voice has sounded terrible since Use Your Illusion.

Fuck man some of you guys are so lucky to have seen them live back in the day. When I was about 10 my friend went with his older brother to see GnR with Metallica....can you imagine how epic that would have been in 92? My mom wouldn't let me go and I haven't spoken to her since.

Saw em at Wembley Stadium in 1992, with Soundgarden and Faith No More. You could tell Guns had really started to lose it by then, Izzy had left and Axl was taking leave of his sanity.

If true, I'm glad they've reconciled, but there's no chance they'll ever be able to write anything together again. No way has Axl learned to rein in his ego. I'd like to see them perform some of their old hits, but Axl's voice has sounded terrible since Use Your Illusion.

Axl kills it in studio, but he's never sounded great live.

I don't really get the too late shit. You guys realize it was only a year ago they were inducted in the hall of fame, and you realize there's a lot of bands way older than gnr that still tour, right? Acdc just played a show here saturday.

It's too late for them to get on TRL, but that's about it.

First Fedor to the UFC, now this?:)

Axl kills it in studio, but he's never sounded great live.

I don't really get the too late shit. You guys realize it was only a year ago they were inducted in the hall of fame, and you realize there's a lot of bands way older than gnr that still tour, right? Acdc just played a show here saturday.

It's too late for them to get on TRL, but that's about it.

I know there are a shit ton of bands older than Guns still touring. But... I just don't see them writing anything new that wouldn't be utterly awful.

I've seen GnR covers bands that put on a better show than Axl is capable of these days.

i dont care how old and shitty they are. if they completely ate dick on stage, i'd still imagine it'd be the highlight of my concert-going career.

Go watch a real band like ACDC then GnR was the beginning of the end for rock anyway then came grunge. Still havnt forgot about prissy Axl wouldnt go on stage at the Metallica concert and caused a riot.

Doesn't matter if they can't get Izzy back. He wrote most of AFD. After he left, shit went downhill.

Just think if they had done this in the 90's. It might've actually mattered.

Biggest waste of everything in rock n roll history. And that includes Hendrix. Ok bad joke, but the loss to music history is on that level.

I don't really get the too late shit.

For me, it's the fact that Axl's mind is long gone. He's so disconnected from everything that drive him in the 80s, I just don't think he can make great music anymore.

Bruce Dickinson is still amazingly driven and could rock a stadium in his sleep. But in any case his mind is intact.

That's the difference, and why I don't get excited by Axl/Slash news.

don't really care. not interested in watching fossils playing their old-ass songs. would be cool if they actually wrote new material that didn't suck.

Back