Autistic Teen Found Guilty of ‘Hate Crime’ for Asking Police Officer’s Sex; Autism Group Condemns It

the teen should have dropped trou and just started pissing like you've all seen them do

I think this is a product of social media. People are too connected and they don't know when to shut it off. It sounds like I'm around your age (I'm 39) and I remember being taught not to bring up politics or religion at social gatherings, especially when people are drinking.

It was considered rude. The only social media I have is facebook, but I wish that this same set of values would have transferred over those platforms.
Eh I don't think we talk about them enough. We have a problem if we can't control ourselves when talking about the issues we face. Avoiding the subject around anyone who might disagree only leads to ignorance and extremism on both sides. In a democracy we have a responsibility to participate and more importantly be informed, conversations are crucial, especially with different perspectives.

I've actually figured something like this would happen eventually. Aspies really throw a wrench in to these kinds of things. Hopefully it works out for him.

Eh I don't think we talk about them enough. We have a problem if we can't control ourselves when talking about the issues we face. Avoiding the subject around anyone who might disagree only leads to ignorance and extremism on both sides. In a democracy we have a responsibility to participate and more importantly be informed, conversations are crucial, especially with different perspectives.

Yeah but there is a time and a place for that shit; and a bunch of dudes sitting around watching hockey drinking beer, or hanging out with mixed company at a bar isn't one of them. The reason being that it will always end up in an argument.

People like to watch sports or go out for a few cocktails to unwind and have a good time, not get into some douche fight about things they can't control. That's why it's considered rude.

As for the social media thing I guess there's a time and place for it, but there are people out there that allow it to consume them. Unless you are an active participant,or a hired gun for the campaign you shouldn't be spamming your political opinions all over social media that your name is attached to... It's tacky.

No, it isn't funny.

But I can't help but laugh because I can't figure out how to react anymore to this woke cult that is plaguing western civilization.
You mean the Judges that bow down to them in court rooms? We have a problem growing.

Pretty sure this was in the UK. They dont have Republicans
Fair enough.. BBC and CNN run the same narrative stories a couple days apart constantly, so what's there is the Rx for here, as well.

Shouldn't a police officer be made of sterner stuff than that? I mean, if being asked if they're a boy or a girl caused this much stress in their life, they should take up a new career. Maybe librarian. Dunno.

Autistics have different social rules. The victim (the autistic man) in this case still doesnt and most likely never will understand. The officer may not have realized what they were dealing with and couldve easily just answered and explained. Pretty fucking disgusting. I use cursing as emphasis when needed.

Republicans dont exactly have an analogue in the UK. There is for example, a LGBT+ branch of the conservatives there.
https://www.lgbtconservatives.org.uk/
I understand. A high % of American Republicans seem to be closet homosexuals as well. It fully appears that American Republicans have the orders not to oppose this, as well. I should say "conservative political class" so you won't accuse me of not understanding that there are not Republicans in England.. Do you understand that I know that?

Now wonder Hollywood is constantly doing shitty remakes, how can they compete with stories like these.

This would have been the perfect opportunity for the officer to respond "I'm a girl" and that probably would have been the end of it.

Autistics have different social rules. The victim (the autistic man) in this case still doesnt and most likely never will understand. The officer may not have realized what they were dealing with and couldve easily just answered and explained. Pretty fucking disgusting. I use cursing as emphasis when needed.
Yet the courts have decided that the trans officer is more disturbed than the kid with Aspergers. The judge ruled properly.

This would have been the perfect opportunity for the officer to respond "I'm a girl" and that probably would have been the end of it.
Yeah but then the officer couldn't of claimed victim status.

<seedat>

Lol the UK is such a bizarre place. How is it they are conservative enough to exit the EU but at the same time have allowed these clownish PC big brother laws to become the norm? Does not compute.

Lol the UK is such a bizarre place. How is it they are conservative enough to exit the EU but at the same time have allowed these clownish PC big brother laws to become the norm? Does not compute.
The government is not representing the people in any way.

If it's a hate crime, then lock him up.

No pussy footing around just because you're scared of the completely justified backlash.

Back