Autistic Teen Found Guilty of ‘Hate Crime’ for Asking Police Officer’s Sex; Autism Group Condemns It

I don’t care if the big dummy is mentally handicapped or not.

Being charge criminally for hurting someone’s feelings is stupid as shit and is the very opposite of free speech and freedom in general.

If this traumatizes this cop there is no way he should be any kind of cop or even a hall monitor in a kindergarten.

We were watching hockey at a friends the other day and my buddy invited a guy from work there. This guy was the most woke 45 year old man I have ever met. Wouldn’t stop talking about how Trump was killing everyone ,we need more diversity , guns were bad, climate change is gonna kill us etc. This fuckstick was like a walking talking cnn billboard.

After about an hour of him I said I was tired and was gonna roll and I started a avalanche of people out the door and as we walked to our cars it was decided we would hit my house for the rest of the game. I was shocked that a guy would walk into a garage hangout full of people he didn’t know and start a lecture. And I’m seeing more and more of this shit ,tiring to say the least.

you should have given that fgt a wedgie.

Cops shouldn't be able to arrest people because their feelings got hurt. That's just preposterous.

Back