Autistic Teen Found Guilty of ‘Hate Crime’ for Asking Police Officer’s Sex; Autism Group Condemns It

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.womenarehuman.com/autis...ficers-sex-autism-group-condemns-prosecution/

UK – Mold, North Wales. A disability charity has condemned the prosecution of a teenage boy with Asperger’s for asking if a transgender police officer “was a boy or a girl”. Declan Armstrong, 19, was convicted of using abusive or insulting words to cause harassment. According to Judge Roger Lowe, the public order offence was uplifted to medium-level due to its transphobic nature.

He was put under night-time curfew and ordered to pay £590, including £200 compensation to Police Community Support Officer Connor Freel, 25, who was born female but identifies as male. The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) called the incident a ‘hate crime’. Edward Marsh of the CPS said: “Comments deliberately targeting a person in this way have no place in modern society.” Now disability rights group Action for Asperger’s has condemned the prosection and called for the courts to think again when dealing with people with disorders such as Autism and Asperger’s.

{<huh}

<{outtahere}>

Cripple fffffffffiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttt

It's really not funny. The push that is forcing leftists to "transition" their children is enough to make us a dangerous waste of space society. It needs to stop, and if b****-a** Republican men don't say a peep out of it, they should be out of a job just like the weirdos that are pushing the insanity.

It's really not funny. The push that is forcing leftists to "transition" their children is enough to make us a dangerous waste of space society. It needs to stop, and if b****-a** Republican men don't say a peep out of it, they should be out of a job just like the weirdos that are pushing the insanity.

Pretty sure this was in the UK. They dont have Republicans

I hate those kind of posts. Left or right topics like this are worthy of a discussion.

so do I.

and you are absolutely right. topics like this are worthy of discussion.

unfortunately the new left have an aversion to debate and fruitful conversation.

So they are punishing someone for reasons they potentially dont understand? Makes perfect sense!

No, it isn't funny.

But I can't help but laugh because I can't figure out how to react anymore to this woke cult that is plaguing western civilization.

No, it isn't funny.

But I can't help but laugh because I can't figure out how to react anymore to this woke cult that is plaguing western civilization.
We were watching hockey at a friends the other day and my buddy invited a guy from work there. This guy was the most woke 45 year old man I have ever met. Wouldn’t stop talking about how Trump was killing everyone ,we need more diversity , guns were bad, climate change is gonna kill us etc. This fuckstick was like a walking talking cnn billboard.

After about an hour of him I said I was tired and was gonna roll and I started a avalanche of people out the door and as we walked to our cars it was decided we would hit my house for the rest of the game. I was shocked that a guy would walk into a garage hangout full of people he didn’t know and start a lecture. And I’m seeing more and more of this shit ,tiring to say the least.

We were watching hockey at a friends the other day and my buddy invited a guy from work there. This guy was the most woke 45 year old man I have ever met. Wouldn’t stop talking about how Trump was killing everyone ,we need more diversity , guns were bad, climate change is gonna kill us etc. This fuckstick was like a walking talking cnn billboard.

After about an hour of him I said I was tired and was gonna roll and I started a avalanche of people out the door and as we walked to our cars it was decided we would hit my house for the rest of the game. I was shocked that a guy would walk into a garage hangout full of people he didn’t know and start a lecture. And I’m seeing more and more of this shit ,tiring to say the least.
Did you at least tell him to shut the fuck up?

There's no way I would pass on that opportunity had he been as you described him.

Thank the founding fathers for the first amendment here.

That’s some stupid shit there.

Did you at least tell him to shut the fuck up?

There's no way I would pass on that opportunity had he been as you described him.
Out of respect for it being my friends place I did not. The friend who’s garage we were in is also pretty liberal and I’ve learned to deal with his rants when he goes on them from time to time. But both of them were doing it but his work friend was just over the top. Oddly enough my buddy never goes to anyone else’s place because I think he likes having that home respect. We don’t go there much really and I don’t think anyone is in a rush to back anytime soon.

Out of respect for it being my friends place I did not. The friend who’s garage we were in is also pretty liberal and I’ve learned to deal with his rants when he goes on them from time to time. But both of them were doing it but his work friend was just over the top. Oddly enough my buddy never goes to anyone else’s place because I think he likes having that home respect. We don’t go there much really and I don’t think anyone is in a rush to back anytime soon.
Ohhhhh ok I thought the guy followed everyone to your place and continued his screeching there.

Glad to see the UK has solved every other crime so they can focus on autistic terrorists and their hate speech.

I think this is a product of social media. People are too connected and they don't know when to shut it off. It sounds like I'm around your age (I'm 39) and I remember being taught not to bring up politics or religion at social gatherings, especially when people are drinking.

It was considered rude. The only social media I have is facebook, but I wish that this same set of values would have transferred over these platforms.

Last edited:

Never happened

Back