Social Australia - we are full and don't want more migrants

Except most Chinese and Indians create their own enclaves and are unwilling to integrate properly into white society

There's no stats on that, but my personal experience says otherwise.

It's funny that a country originally founded as a prison has to stop people from entering.

Australia faces a larger threat from it's animal population than it does from any people. Their military lost a war to a bunch of giant bald birds who can't fly. If they were to try and kill all the kangaroos like they want too we would all sanction their asses so fucking hard lol because large rats who can fight MMA are so much more adorable than small ones.

They only have like 5% of the land in that country populated. Just move them out into the Outback. Plenty of room there.

Na bro, immigrants likes the cities. Not sure of the Australia modeli, but in Canada we accept 300,000 annually, with almost 200,00 coming to Toronto and 50,000 going to Vancouver. We got lots of space in say Manitoba or northern Quebec but for some strange reason, noone goes there.

ANU is a pretty credible University and it is clear this poll wasn't about bashing foreigners or locking everyone out of the country. It shows pretty what most of us are thinking in that it immigration should be discussed and agreed to to before the govt just brings in 2.5 million people in 8 years without a proper plan or strategy:

"Support among Australians for a growing population is crumbling amid fears of overcrowded cities and homes priced out of the reach of ordinary people

Over the past year, the nation's population has grown by 390,500 of which 61 per cent was from net overseas migration.

But with growing public concern about Australia's immigration intake, the government is considering a reduction in the current cap of 190,000. The planned intake for the 2019-20 financial year, to be set in the April budget, is expected to be closer to 160,000.

It appears much of the drop in support for more Australians has been driven by issues in our major cities which have largely absorbed the 2.5 million increase in the nation's population since 2010.

Almost nine out of 10 surveyed agreed that the high cost of housing was a reason to limit Australia's population growth. Eighty-five per cent also believed the nation's cities were over-crowded and there was too much traffic.

He said there was substantially more support for migration on the grounds of broadening Australia's cultural diversity, almost double the rate for those who believed the nation was already too culturally diverse."

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/po...y-more-migrants-anu-poll-20190114-p50r8e.html

Then why are people still voting left?

Then why are people still voting left?

Actually it was the union backed portion of the centre-left (Gillard as opposed to Rudd) that formed the only real opposition to a "Big Australia".
By and large it's been neoliberalism from both major parties, and it was under Howard that the flood gates on immigration really opened.

This is what I hate about this immigration disaster. These people from Africa and wherever think “well we fucked up our own lands and are too lazy to rebuild our home and fix things, so let’s go somewhere that’s already established and forcefully migrate there and expect the native people to welcome us with open arms!”

Fuck that shit.
Wait, so you're saying that lazy people who ruined and won't work on their "lands" are coming together to overtake another land by stealing the difficult labor/service jobs.

<mma4>

Makes 200 posts in 6 years....and starts a xenophobia thread in the War Room. Ahhh gotta love the stormfront trolls.

Also it's clearly not a racist poll because the questions were centered around housing and population, not whether working class immigrants were actually good or bad.
You morons are getting played like every class of easily angered fools that has ever existed in the western world: rich people fuck the economy up and then get the working class to blame it on immigrants.

Population growth is incredibly important to GDP and growing any economy, and has very little to do with the real estate manipulation taking place by chinese money launderers and other real estate developers who own all the land. But hey, Australia is filled with prisoner-descending bogans so I don't many of you to actually realize that these problems are happening across the world because of rapid urban growth and financial manipulation, not because some poor person of a different skin color showed up to provide cheap labor.

There's nothing special about having more money because of more people. You sound like a politician talking about growth and jobs to people too stupid to understand an increase in GDP improves next to nothing and it's actually an increase in GDP as a % of the population that's really desirable.

Wait, so you're saying that lazy people who ruined and won't work on their "lands" are coming together to overtake another land by stealing the difficult labor/service jobs.

<mma4>
Yeah as I said earlier, this whole outcry is the same tired song and dance paraded around in every single western country: get the lower class to become pissed at colored migrants when their wealth doesn't rise while the rich oversee an incredible rise in their own wealth.

Makes 200 posts in 6 years....and starts a xenophobia thread in the War Room. Ahhh gotta love the stormfront trolls.

Also it's clearly not a racist poll because the questions were centered around housing and population, not whether working class immigrants were actually good or bad.
You morons are getting played like every class of easily angered fools that has ever existed in the western world: rich people fuck the economy up and then get the working class to blame it on immigrants.

Population growth is incredibly important to GDP and growing any economy, and has very little to do with the real estate manipulation taking place by chinese money launderers and other real estate developers who own all the land. But hey, Australia is filled with prisoner-descending bogans so I don't many of you to actually realize that these problems are happening across the world because of rapid urban growth and financial manipulation, not because some poor person of a different skin color showed up to provide cheap labor.
I wish you posted more.

Yeah as I said earlier, this whole outcry is the same tired song and dance paraded around in every single western country: get the lower class to become pissed at colored migrants when their wealth doesn't rise while the rich oversee an incredible rise in their own wealth.
Exactly. It's the same thing over and over and over again. Oldest trick in the book. The rich and powerful create all the rules and make all the plays. They then extract more wealth and power from society and as soon as the middle class starts feeling it (because who cares about the poor), then they divide people and scapegoat groups. Immigrants are easy targets because they have no voice, are foreign and easy to use as a propaganda tool.

People just have to stop and think for two seconds about who is the most powerful and who is the most powerless in society and then they should have a better idea of where to put their attention.

Obviously there should be sensible immigration policies and an effort put into doing it the right way, but the most pressing issues facing the west are being completely thrown by the wayside because of this.

There's nothing special about having more money because of more people. You sound like a politician talking about growth and jobs to people too stupid to understand an increase in GDP improves next to nothing and it's actually an increase in GDP as a % of the population that's really desirable.
Are you legitimately trying to claim GDP per capita in Australia is suffering and/or that migrants are the cause?
lol
https://tradingeconomics.com/australia/gdp-per-capita

I think I'll move to Australia. I'll tell everyone I see about "how we do things in California." They'll be sure to love it!

Are you legitimately trying to claim GDP per capita in Australia is suffering and/or that migrants are the cause?
lol
https://tradingeconomics.com/australia/gdp-per-capita

It's not GDP per capita as a simple figure that's the problem, it's the distribution.
Average wealth for the lowest quintile (adjusted for inflation) declined by 9% 2003-2016, while the average wealth for the highest 5% increased by 60%.

chart-4.png

It's not GDP per capita as a simple figure that's the problem, it's the distribution.
Average wealth for the lowest quintile (adjusted for inflation) declined by 9% 2003-2016, while the average wealth for the highest 5% increased by 60%.

chart-4.png
Yes, which is exactly what I've been saying: the rich are taking the gains and getting dumb poor people to blame immigrants.
Total productivity is up; it's the distribution that sucks.

Yes, which is exactly what I've been saying: the rich are taking the gains and getting dumb poor people to blame immigrants.
While this conversation is not solely about the average Joe getting a smaller and smaller share of an increasingly bigger pie, this is something I agree with you on. Yay, common ground!

That decline in the lowest quintile is a result of the population increase along with privatisation and labour deregulation (including of temporary workers visas) though.
Combined with the negative impact of playing catch up with infrastructure and environmental load, and it's immigration which is the issue.
Not the immigrants themselves obviously, just the way in which it's being handled and the basic idea of economic growth through population growth..

Hey you aussie fucks ,im coming in with a work holiday visa so try to stop me!

The main thing is integration. If there is not significant pressure to integrate and become Australian and to de-emphasize the old identity then you have more social strife.

This. And it’s a huge problem when this is ignored. It’s a big part of why people native to the country they’re landing in have issues with it. It’s not the only issue they’ll have of course, but it’s a big one. It baffles me that this is ignored by people discussing these issues -I mean, I get politicians ignoring it, but not regular everyday people during these discussions.

This idea that culture and traditions native to people in these countries for decades/centuries don’t matter and ‘aren’t under threat at all guys’ in these situations is dumb. People should have a right to want to protect and preserve those things and the people they elect should put those concerns front and center over the concerns of outsiders.

Back