Australia making it illegal to bet on UFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of May 31, 247 mass shootings fit the Mass Shooting Tracker project criterion, leaving 283 people dead and 1,005 injured, for a total of 1,288 total victims, some including the shooter. This is your “great” country. Silly little americuck
Someone’s triggered

Yeah all that statement says is that your homophobic and don’t want to see trans people represented on TV because their transgender. When you say policing your language, are you just upset that you can spout homophobic nonsense anymore?

You weirdos love to paint this picture dont you. You're like fucking wind-up parrots spouting the same slurs. BiGOt, hOMOPHoBe, wayCist.

I don't wanna be fired or have my bank account closed for misgendering someone, no. Which is where we're heading under "right-wing" governments. In an ideal world I wouldn't even know if these people were gay. It shouldn't matter. It definitely shouldn't be their entire identity & main qualification. Also doesn't qualify for them to get married. But that's why Islamic culture will still be going strong in 100yrs & Western Christian culture will be a rotting corpse.

Hope this helps

They sound Poor!

I bet on mma all the time (poorly) through Sportsbet which is an Australian bookie. Thread is bullshit

what a shit show of a thread.

gambling advertising in australia is a MASSIVE industry. its not getting banned. its a false premise.

also people saying labour are left wing is fucking hilarious. they're liberal light at this point.

gay marriage isn't left wing, its basic human rights.

Everyone rips Pauline but she has been calling out China since the 90s.

lmao pauline is a racist fish and chip shop owner who doesn't is afraid of chinese people because they have different eyes.

not surprising sherdumb is home to a bunch of one nation supporters though.

I guess they're gonna have to get real jobs now. Good, fuck em.

I don't want to go and get a real job. Betting on MMA has been my only job for almost 3 years now . . .

Tab don’t have betting on MMA for some reason (even though they sponsored the event in Melb a few years ago, work that out). Try pointsbet, Sportsbet, Ladbrokes etc, list goes on
No bookies here are legally allowed to take bets for MMA. If you join and deposit as soon as you try to place the bet you are prompted with a message stating you are prohibited from betting in your area.

You weirdos love to paint this picture dont you. You're like fucking wind-up parrots spouting the same slurs. BiGOt, hOMOPHoBe, wayCist.

I don't wanna be fired or have my bank account closed for misgendering someone, no. Which is where we're heading under "right-wing" governments. In an ideal world I wouldn't even know if these people were gay. It shouldn't matter. It definitely shouldn't be their entire identity & main qualification. Also doesn't qualify for them to get married. But that's why Islamic culture will still be going strong in 100yrs & Western Christian culture will be a rotting corpse.

Hope this helps
All I hear is the incoherent ranting of an insecure little man child.

educated, intelligent people tend to vote greens.

dumb fucks vote for the libs, clive palmer and pauline because they believe everything the murdoch press feeds them

"Educated" as in have attended University and obtained a useless degree, yet have 0 real life or work experience. Can quote a 19th century German philosopher but can't screw a light bulb in. Can't get a job with their "education" so vote for the party that will hand out the best dole benefits.

The pinnacle of intelligence and education right here.

Let me guess, Murdoch propaganda?

lmao pauline is a racist fish and chip shop owner who doesn't is afraid of chinese people because they have different eyes.

not surprising sherdumb is home to a bunch of one nation supporters though.

chinese suburbs can be pretty racist themselves.

What the fuck?!

First poker now this...

You communist cunts. We need to stand up to this shit.

The government should not control what you put in your body or do with your money.

Stupid cunts.

Pretty sure Germany did it too

It's funny, wasn't all sports gambling illegal in most of the States just a year ago? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back