Australia making it illegal to bet on UFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
educated, intelligent people tend to vote greens.

dumb fucks vote for the libs, clive palmer and pauline because they believe everything the murdoch press feeds them

NO, educated (properly educated) & intelligent people realise that it doesn't matter who you vote for.

"Both parties should be virtually identical so that when the masses think they've voted the rascals out, things carry on largely uninterrupted"- Carroll Quigley.

Democracy is a sham, the illusion of choice. Wake up FFS

"Educated" as in have attended University and obtained a useless degree, yet have 0 real life or work experience. Can quote a 19th century German philosopher but can't screw a light bulb in. Can't get a job with their "education" so vote for the party that will hand out the best dole benefits.

The pinnacle of intelligence and education right here.

Let me guess, Murdoch propaganda?

would you like a video of clive or pauline being a dumb fuck? because i dont have days to sort through the thousands of clips. well done on digging up a sky news clip though, just confirms you're the kind of dumb fuck i suspected.

Cuckralia banned guns too. Hopefully the Chinese know that guns are illegal before they invade.

What the fuck?!

First poker now this...

You communist cunts. We need to stand up to this shit.

The government should not control what you put in your body or do with your money.

Stupid cunts.

I agree but it's only the TAB in South Australia that it looks banned in

Yeah because you vote for One Nation for their agricultural policies, take a long walk off a short pier cunt. Tell me why should people vote for One Nation? Their climate change denial? Islamaphobic policies? Tell me.

Someone sounds like a leftard. Tell me where Prime Minister Morrison touched you? You sound like someone who's had fifteen covid tests and wears a mask while driving by yourself. You probably think Kevin Rudd is a revolutionary and the greens are here to save the world.

Oh okay so was it TAB's decision?

Like,
I don't have an issue with private companies banning or allowing whatever they want.

Post makes it sound like Aus gov getting involved.

Fact they banned online poker is a fucking joke. We shouldn't allow them so much power. They're supposed to serve US not visa versa.

I'm in South Australia and bet on MMA all the time
I bet on mma all the time (poorly) through Sportsbet which is an Australian bookie. Thread is bullshit
I tried to join multiple betting agencies today and all with no luck, it's only recently they banned it.
https://help.tab.com.au/s/article/Sports-Bet-Types-not-approved-in-South-Australia

would you like a video of clive or pauline being a dumb fuck? because i dont have days to sort through the thousands of clips. well done on digging up a sky news clip though, just confirms you're the kind of dumb fuck i suspected.

Sky was the only one who covered it, must be that monopoly on Australian media they have I keep hearing about.

Typical emotional response I'd expect btw LOL. Your type are so easy to rile up. Do me one better, find a clip of Lidia Thorpe saying something worthwhile that would benefit Australians.

Just MMA or all of combat sports? I mean, whats special about MMA to ban betting on it?
Mma was and is still frowned upon in some parts of aus.

Melbourne had the holly vs Ronda fight and actually thought Ronda took a dive, pretty sure it was investigated lol.

Someone sounds like a leftard. Tell me where Prime Minister Morrison touched you? You sound like someone who's had fifteen covid tests and wears a mask while driving by yourself. You probably think Kevin Rudd is a revolutionary and the greens are here to save the world.
You sound like the living embodiment of the VB drinking, southern cross shirt wearing, didn’t pass the second grade, meth addicted stereotype people think of Australians.

Melbourne had the holly vs Ronda fight and actually thought Ronda took a dive, pretty sure it was investigated lol.

I'd like to read that if you have a link

S.A and N.S.W are right wing Liberal governments.
N.S.W recently had a ban on nightclubs being open past a certain time. They're pretty conservative

It was the left-wing party that removed the ban on MMA in Australia, that the ring wing party implemented years earlier (Australia's right wing is wayyyy more centre compared to America's right wing).

No bookies here are legally allowed to take bets for MMA. If you join and deposit as soon as you try to place the bet you are prompted with a message stating you are prohibited from betting in your area.

Thats shit as, well I guess a VPN would help you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back