Australia making it illegal to bet on UFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
In australia the liberals are the republicans, its just the name.

Because when you bet you should expect that the fighters are fit and healthy, to many are not and only those with inside knowledge are aware of this, Australia takes gambling seriously and mma is a joke when it comes to transperancy or how ever you spell it, only fools would not comprehend the reasons
UFC's booking powers and habits, admitted to by a UFC booker, are basically akin to fixed matches. Shouldn't gamble on fixed events, like pro wrestling. They should ban boxing bets now too.

Conservative is right-wing buddy
There's no "conservative" party, bud. There is a "liberal" party, and they are right wing.
See, Australia is southern hemisphere. It's like how their water goes down the toilet counter-clockwise.

Yeah because you vote for One Nation for their agricultural policies, take a long walk off a short pier cunt. Tell me why should people vote for One Nation? Their climate change denial? Islamaphobic policies? Tell me.

Their infrastructure and manufacturing policies. Their immigration policies too.

They don't deny climate change at all as far as I know, just climate skeptics. They're advocates of nuclear power over less reliable renewables.

Their infrastructure and manufacturing policies. Their immigration policies too.

They don't deny climate change at all as far as I know, just climate skeptics. They're advocates of nuclear power over less reliable renewables.
Yeah, climate skeptics.. sure Buddy. Luckily for Australia, Hansen will never win so bad luck

LOL there are no right-wing political parties in the West. Havent been for years. Real "Right wing" governments don't ban gambling, push mass immigration, push gay marriage, pride month, etc,etc.
I love how insecure homophobic people are, tell me how gay marriage and pride month affect your daily life. Right wingers are such fucking imbeciles.

Ok so only in South Australia. No big deal. There are only like 18 people that live there and they are all related.

"Climate skeptic" is a phrase that sounds like the guy who goes "I didn't say I think the Earth was flat, I was just asking questions."

Yeah. Stupid questions. Because you're stupid.

I love how insecure homophobic people are, tell me how gay marriage and pride month affect your daily life. Right wingers are such fucking imbeciles.

This point was, its not right-wing.

Every day I turn on the TV there's some loud transexual being promoted but "tElL me hOw prIDe moNtH AffEctS yOu".

And; policing my language, massively over-represented in entertainment, the first step towards this weird gender neutral strategy (as every "homophobe" predicted it would be) . Likely will culminate in trying to justify much more deviant sexual acts. Feelings being promoted over provable scientific biological facts.

Hope this helps

This point was, its not right-wing.

Every day I turn on the TV there's some loud transexual being promoted but "tElL me hOw prIDe moNtH AffEctS yOu".

And; policing my language, massively over-represented in entertainment, the first step towards this weird gender neutral strategy (as every "homophobe" predicted it would be) . Likely will culminate in trying to justify much more deviant sexual acts. Feelings being promoted over provable scientific biological facts.

Hope this helps
Yeah all that statement says is that your homophobic and don’t want to see trans people represented on TV because their transgender. When you say policing your language, are you just upset that you can spout homophobic nonsense anymore?

Ok so only in South Australia. No big deal. There are only like 18 people that live there and they are all related.

Is it something to do with Neds signing up as a UFC betting partner?

Great, they are protecting their citizens. <RomeroSalute>

As long as I can keep playing DraftKings I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back