Attorney dad throws playboy party for daughter

LOL. Drinking in Ontario is a fucking joke. LCBO? Fuck that shit. It's all about privatized liquor stores open till 2am, 7 days a week, bitch.

I never said it wasn't hombre. I buy my alcohol on the Quebec side, bitch.

Yeah, that means 3/4 of your college years are spent using fake IDs, sneaking in bars, getting kicked when you get caught, etc.

Buncha shit.

When I was in high school most people started drinking around age 14. If we were growing up in the US doing that, it would mean that by the time we were legally able to drink, we'd have been doing it illegally for a third of our lives. Crazy.

When I was in high school most people started drinking around age 14. If we were growing up in the US doing that, it would mean that by the time we were legally able to drink, we'd have been doing it illegally for a third of our lives. Crazy.

Yeah. Rural areas in northern Ontario, kids were drinking regularly at 12.

First full term pregnancy at our school was a girl in grade 7.

Yeah. Rural areas in northern Ontario, kids were drinking regularly at 12.

First full term pregnancy at our school was a girl in grade 7.

LOL, I'm from rural northern Ontario. This is all very believable.

lol she's an LA 1 for sure.

Wow the dad sounds like a stupid pothead. A lawyer too, musta smoked away quite a bit of brain cells for this idea to come up.

Wow the dad sounds like a stupid pothead. A lawyer too, musta smoked away quite a bit of brain cells for this idea to come up.
You sound intelligent...

I'm from rural Texas, you're fooling yourself if you think that kids aren't drinking and partying.

It still boggles my mind how the federal drinking age can be 21 in the United States.

Not defending it but it's probably because 18 year olds are genuinely not that bright and tend to drive like shit already, and that's without alcohol. Just like other drugs though it doesn't stop them.

Pic of the daughter (LA 1, Boise Dime):

B4MKVzbCQAIltQ2.jpg:large
Not bad. She sort of has a Jodi Lyn O'Keefe thing going on. :p

me2-050-jodi_lyn_o%27keefe_002_stuff.jpg

Mandingo party bro. I know some black guys, lemme know if you want deets
Jon Jones is in, just as long as there's coke at the party, and not the type that comes in a can, if you know what I mean. :cool:

Well, if you got the money, why not?

High school here is so far from legal drinking age that you only really do it a few times a year your junior and senior years at parties.

So getting to college is a giant change because you're completely immersed in drinking culture all of a sudden. I read an op-ed somewhere arguing that the 21 age limit is responsible for a lot of binge drinking among under age kids in college because they're so desperate to drink but can't go to bars so they get stupid in their dorms and apartments.

I can believe that.

That's messed up. A playboy mansion party for high schoolers.

Back