Attorney dad throws playboy party for daughter

highkicknomore

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The dad got arrested. What's the world coming to?

Jeff Lake is the ultimate Chill San Diego Dad. By day, he's a lawyer for the so-called "medical marijuana bar." He's the kind of guy who gets it so he knew that when it came time for his daughter to hit the big 1-8, she deserved something special: a Playboy Mansion-themed rager.

Jeff Lake, as chill as he is, couldn't get out of this one, and the deputies arrested him for throwing a party with underage kids boozing it up. He could face up to six months in jail.

http://laist.com/2015/01/07/poway_san_diego_playboy_mansion_bir.php

Pic of the daughter (LA 1, Boise Dime):

B4MKVzbCQAIltQ2.jpg:large

Last edited:
Elbows not that pointy!

Why did they bother to post pics if they blurred out everyone's face.

That's pretty harsh. At my 18th there were heaps of underage drunk girls. I think my parents even paid for a cab for one of them to go home after she started spewing.

At least he has realistic expectations for his daughter.

It still boggles my mind how the federal drinking age can be 21 in the United States.

i would like to party with them kids

theres no way i'll be a chill dad. i'm going to be a hard ass.

So he threw a party with a bunch of barely clothed women with bunny ears... for his daughter? She a lezzer?

My kids are never going to have an underage drinking party under my supervision.

Well at least he wasn't caught with his dick in one of her friends.

I'm assuming he threw the party more for himself

Gotta say that he's done a great job of keeping his daughter in line if he gets away with that.

But going by the pics, I think it being called a Playboy party tarnishes the good name of legit Playboy parties.

It still boggles my mind how the federal drinking age can be 21 in the United States.

Actually there is no federal drinking age in the U.S. The age someone is legally allowed to drink is determined by the state.

However, the federal government did force the states' hands by threatening to not give the state any money for highways if they didn't do what the federal government wanted.

It was basically one of the biggest examples in history of the federal government trampling on states rights but nobody really brings it up.

If she was anything special, Hugh Hefner himself would have thrown an 18th birthday party for her at the mansion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back