Attorney dad throws playboy party for daughter

You Americans are silly. Legal drinking age is 18 here in Canada, as it should be. And 16 with parental supervision.

Wow. Trash parenting. Apparently being chill is more important to them than being good parents.

You Americans are silly. Legal drinking age is 18 here in Canada, as it should be. And 16 with parental supervision.

And how many times has Canada put a man on the moon?

Wow. Trash parenting. Apparently being chill is more important to them than being good parents.

I'm thinking the father's motives might've been a little more sleazy than simply being the "cool parent"

You'd think that at least a lawyer would understand that he isn't cooler than the law, smh.
I'm thinking the father's motives might've been a little more sleazy than simply being the "cool parent"
I see you got that vibe, too.

I see you got that vibe, too.

Well I mean he intended to have a bunch of drunk underaged girls walking around his house in lingerie... what could he possibly have had in mind? lol the guy is a boner fide rapscallion imo

And how many times has Canada put a man on the moon?

Do you even lift bro?

canadarm2_expedition11_t.jpg

If i ever have a daughter it will be a great tragedy in my life, unless she is a lesbian, because then its ok.

Anyway i see nothing wrong with what he did, since she agreed to it, she was already a lost cause, one got to educate them early and be a good example, something the dad obviously wasn't.

Dat jailbait pussy. Play on, playa.

It's 19 in the only province that matters.

what a maroon.

It's 19 in the only province that matters.

LOL. Drinking in Ontario is a fucking joke. LCBO? Fuck that shit. It's all about privatized liquor stores open till 2am, 7 days a week, bitch.

I was just going to post this. The US is fucking weird.

Yeah, that means 3/4 of your college years are spent using fake IDs, sneaking in bars, getting kicked when you get caught, etc.

Buncha shit.

Back