Attn: Xtrainer

I think if a thread should be closed, the mod should make a final post as to why exactly he is closing it or at least a funny picture. Enright gets it. I hate when a thread is magically closed with no explanation.

Ronin, what type of shake do you think is best and how much? You are most likely a good source of advice.

Shouldnt you be answering questions instead of asking them?

All the closed threads are stupid as fuck and deserved to be locked.

Since we're on the topic of idiotic questions, how do I get a 6 pack guys?

You address him as Lord.

Are you not the author of this gem?
Beginner's (noob) questions thread

Seems no more stupid questions have been asked here in D&S then in that gem of a thread.

Simple, take your two (maybe three) fingers, jam down throat.. repeat 3-4 times daily after meals

You address him as Lord.

Seems no more stupid questions have been asked here in D&S then in that gem of a thread.

Simple, take your two (maybe three) fingers, jam down throat.. repeat 3-4 times daily after meals

You are right trying to make 1 dedicated thread in S&C for noob questions is completely contradictory to supporting the closing numerous of noob threads in D&S.

That was a rhetorical question....

Rhetorical question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.. I don't think you're getting it.

You address me as Lord. Practice that for a minute, then come back to me

I dont understand, first you want me to address Zerocrew as lord now you?

Or is ZeroCrew in Chase's spirit using OJ's account to double troll D&S? Got to love slip ups....

Actually, there is a good bit of info in that thread. Of course there's many stupid questions there, but there are as many legit questions that don't warrant their own thread (as they can be addressed with a couple of comprehensive answers and don't require an entire discussion on their own).

cheat meal is different from regular recipe, most posters don't have their diet log ....

and yeah you are gay

Yeah....like there haven't been multiple threads on cheat meals and even healthy cheat meals. We just had one of those threads. A few days ago there were like 6 threads started about weight loss within a day or two of each other. Instead of those people posting in ONE thread about their specific goals, they each started their own. It was truly pathetic.

You could always do something similar to the Sports Bar and have like a stickied "D&S BS thread" or "D&S Newbie thread" or something. Maybe that would cut back on crap threads.

Yeah....like there haven't been multiple threads on cheat meals and even healthy cheat meals. We just had one of those threads. A few days ago there were like 6 threads started about weight loss within a day or two of each other. Instead of those people posting in ONE thread about their specific goals, they each started their own. It was truly pathetic.

Ok then please just show me 2 threads about healthy cheat meals, not just what is your cheat meal but healthy ones. I won't be surprised if you can't even find one

Ok then please just show me 2 threads about healthy cheat meals, not just what is your cheat meal but healthy ones. I won't be surprised if you can't even find one

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/any-tips-beating-cravings-any-healthy-cheats-1257003/

There's the one I couldn't find on page 3 dipshit, and there's another one on cheat days on page two moron. The second one may or may not have healthy alternatives in it, but the first one I supposedly wouldn't be able to find does. I'm sure I could find more in this vast expanse of threads that is Sherdog, but I've already wasted enough of my time posting a thread you could have easily found yourself if you weren't such an idiot. Use the search function and STFU until you actually can contribute to this forum with some intellect. You've been told enough times already about your own dumbass threads. At least MOST people that come here if they did post something stupid at one time actually learned from it which is more than I can say for you.

Xtrainer, you didn't address my statement. If you are going to lock threads, don't ninja lock them.

Back on topic here. What is this jamocha shake that you speak of?
You've never had a jamocha shake? You sir, have not lived.

It's basically like a coffee and mocha flavored milkshake from Arby's. Now I don't personally care for coffee or chocolate, but the jamocha shake is fucking amazing.

Back