Attn: Xtrainer

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/any-tips-beating-cravings-any-healthy-cheats-1257003/

There's the one I couldn't find on page 3 dipshit, and there's another one on cheat days on page two moron. The second one may or may not have healthy alternatives in it, but the first one I supposedly wouldn't be able to find does. I'm sure I could find more in this vast expanse of threads that is Sherdog, but I've already wasted enough of my time posting a thread you could have easily found yourself if you weren't such an idiot. Use the search function and STFU until you actually can contribute to this forum with some intellect. You've been told enough times already about your own dumbass threads. At least MOST people that come here if they did post something stupid at one time actually learned from it which is more than I can say for you.

Lol, you mad ha ? So you're pissed because you couldn't find more then one single thread about healthy cheat meals, ah you could but didn't wanna waste your time instead rather wrote down this long ass reply.

And I'm sure Idriscky is not really offended cause I was just kidding. Besides if you consider calling someone gay an offense like it's something negative then that is offensive towards gays itself - ha got you there.

And if my threads are dumb you are not forced to read them or you could just say why there are dumb.

Have a nice day ;)

Lol, you mad ha ? So you're pissed because you couldn't find more then one single thread about healthy cheat meals, ah you could but didn't wanna waste your time instead rather wrote down this long ass reply.

And I'm sure Idriscky is not really offended cause I was just kidding. Besides if you consider calling someone gay an offense like it's something negative then that is offensive towards gays itself - ha got you there.

And if my threads are dumb you are not forced to read them or you could just say why there are dumb.

Have a nice day ;)

I don't care what you said to Idriscky. I'm also not mad. I just couldn't believe after everything you've already said in this thread, that you would post something even more retarded. I already proved my point because you said you bet I wouldn't even be able to find ONE thread let alone 2. Hope you're not a gambling man.The fact that it took me 2 seconds to find it because it was on page 3 makes you look ridiculous. You addressed me so I responded to it. Just accept the fact that you got pwned.

lock this shitty thread

also i agree with the thread locks. SO many stupid ass threads.. You easily google and get tons of good info...

I don't care what you said to Idriscky. I'm also not mad. I just couldn't believe after everything you've already said in this thread, that you would post something even more retarded. I already proved my point because you said you bet I wouldn't even be able to find ONE thread let alone 2. Hope you're not a gambling man.The fact that it took me 2 seconds to find it because it was on page 3 makes you look ridiculous. You addressed me so I responded to it. Just accept the fact that you got pwned.

I don't think you pwned me, I said find 2 threads 1 thread in all the history of sherdog is not much. Anyways who cares were ntpicking here.

Congratulations on "pwneing" me, you tha man bro ;)

I was actually going to start a thread the other day asking for input on the direction of the forum, so if you guys want, this would be a fine place to do that.

Or this can be the jamocha shake thread. Whatev.

I was actually going to start a thread the other day asking for input on the direction of the forum, so if you guys want, this would be a fine place to do that.

Or this can be the jamocha shake thread. Whatev.

Some back and forth is okay. I remember Mike telling me to "lose the juice sister" when I first showed up and thought it was hilarious.

Deliberate personal attacks intended to hurt is something else though and I've seen a ton of those attacks lately. Much, much, more than when I signed up here on sherdog.

Besides starting a flame war, they really detract from reading threads because 1/2 the posts sometimes seem to be unrelated.

I guess it's a hard line to call as a mod what's okay and what needs to be locked. I think you are running the gauntlet too leniently still though.

Deliberate personal attacks intended to hurt is something else though and I've seen a ton of those attacks lately. Much, much, more than when I signed up here on sherdog.
+juan

this board has devolved from informational, sharp witted, sometimes confusing, but consistently entertaining discussions... even when flaming people for their posts and arguing over dogma vs science, etc, it was good fun... into mean spirited kids on a playground trying to be the neigborhood bullies.

+juan

this board has devolved from informational, sharp witted, sometimes confusing, but consistently entertaining discussions... even when flaming people for their posts and arguing over dogma vs science, etc, it was good fun... into mean spirited kids on a playground trying to be the neigborhood bullies.

Agreed, a little more heavy handedness with double yellows and bans for people who only contribute attacks without any information pertaining to the thread.

Yeah there seems to be a few posters on this section who seem to constantly check the forum for people asking newb questions so they can flame them with ridiculous pictures.

I dont understand, first you want me to address Zerocrew as lord now you?

Both. You only said Zerocrew in your statement so that is why I said for you to address him as Lord, you then starting talking to me, which then lead to that statement.

Or is ZeroCrew in Chase's spirit using OJ's account to double troll D&S? Got to love slip ups....

Lol, that would be pretty cool. However no, only one person has my pw and that's me.

Dson, try not to be so uptight, it's ok this isn't serious.

I am Zero. And ObsceneJester.

I was Mittens too. Also Wild Child.

slideshow_720160_gal3.jpg

Both. You only said Zerocrew in your statement so that is why I said for you to address him as Lord, you then starting talking to me, which then lead to that statement.

Lol, that would be pretty cool. However no, only one person has my pw and that's me.

Dson, try not to be so uptight, it's ok this isn't serious.

I am Zero. And ObsceneJester.

I was Mittens too. Also Wild Child.

slideshow_720160_gal3.jpg

This is fucking serious.

OJ and here I thought internet was serious bizniz....damn...nevermind then....

goes back to trolling zero's diet log.

OJ and here I thought internet was serious bizniz....damn...nevermind then....

goes back to trolling zero's diet log.

Here I thought you didn't have a sense of humor.

Dson, everday you amaze me. Next you will start doing some Barbell Hip thrusts and letting me know if they are worth it

Here I thought you didn't have a sense of humor.

Dson, everday you amaze me. Next you will start doing some Barbell Hip thrusts and letting me know if they are worth it

or the JWOWW diet

JWOWW said:
Breakfast
Tea or coffee in any quantity. Only 1 Tbsp. milk in 24 hours. Stelvia may be used.

Lunch

3 ozs of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. Trim off all fat and weigh raw. Meat must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed
One type of vegetable only, chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage
One breadstick or one melba toast
An apple, orange, one half of a grapefruit or a handful of strawberries.
Dinner

The same four choices as above

The juice of one lemon is allowed daily. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram etc. for seasoning, but no butter, oil or dressing. Tea, coffee, plain water or mineral water are the only drinks allowed. You should drink at least 2 liters of these fluids per day.

My only problem with pointing someone to the frequently asked questions is that many of them are several years old. In some cases i would like more recent information rather than something that was last discussed in 2006.

There's a place called 25 Burgers near me where you can still get a malted milk shake. Delicious. Their Oreo shakes and peanut butter shakes are also awesome.

I noticed that when the newer crop of mods came in, threads started getting whacked with the quickness both here and in the S&P (I shall not recognize the S&C). I'm sure some of it is justified as there are numerous duplicative threads (and always will be), but some threads start off like every other noob "Help me lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks omg lol1111" thread and wind up being informative because they stimulate discussion. Otherwise, what's the point of a forum like this? We could all just read the FAQ and follow its links to MDA or Aragon or Berardi or McDonald or whoever, and there'd be no real need for the forum at all.

But how am I supposed to kill the 10 hours I'm stuck at work every day with that? Huh? How?!?!?!

Agreed! I'm glad somebody said it.

Back