attn: the jake

It seems not even internet love can withstand the power of the Sith.

So can you post nude pics of Arju now? I'm sure you have them.

47b2cf27b3127cce919659762a240000001410

Credit to Squatdog

The Jake said:
Naw I got banned on Global. I pissed off Dogg apparently.

- J.

yes..............."banned" :D

The past has officially been dug up on this thread

yes this shit is only being dug up so we can bury it deeper.

LOL...that picture looks familar.

The Jake:

47b2cf29b3127cce919893a4fc110000001610

What? No sombrero? I can provide a more up to date pic if you like...

- J.

SO Jarrod now you have an idea of what its like eh? Im back to my normal self here by the way bro nice to see you on here after all of these years. MArriage to the wrong broad sucks

So it's over then. Well, you took a chance and lost. I hope it didn't upset you too much. Better luck next time ;) .

FUCK there are some names here I haven't seen in awhile.

There's a lot I could say about what I've been going through since I got back but I'll try and keep it short:

Here it is in a nutshell, I have a new job back in AU and it's fantastic -- doing IT Security. I'm training like a mofo, weights + wrestling/vale tudo/BJJ and I'm going out to raves and clubs heaps. Working on getting a car -- whatever I get, it will kick some SERIOUS ass. First BJJ tourney this Sunday so wish me luck.

I share a house with two of my best friends and we go out and have fun all the time. My house is like the house of MMA, raves and in our quiet moments, video games.

I haven't got stuck into the roleplaying or any of that shit since I came back really. Just lost all interest in it. Would rather go out to the clubs and raves. Way more fun.... heh.

So basically I've been kicking ass and taking names and when I'm not doing that, I'm working my pimp hand.

Life is good.

- J.

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Beats marriage...

Back