attn: the jake

The Jake said:
First BJJ tourney this Sunday so wish me luck.

- J.

People who are unlucky in love are supposed to lucky in other things so you'll do fine! Please post the results. Hopefully someone will take pictures too so Squatdog will have some new ones to photoshop ;) .

Take care J. !

Sorry to hear the first and only sherdog.net marriage is over.

Well first and only that I know of I have sen some noobs on here that seem to like each other lots!

Lady N said:
People who are unlucky in love are supposed to lucky in other things so you'll do fine! Please post the results. Hopefully someone will take pictures too so Squatdog will have some new ones to photoshop ;) .

Take care J. !

Well my life has been nothing short of fan-fucking-tastic since my return to be honest.

It's like being born again. :)

Here's a pic from a couple of months back at a rave. Forgive the watermark, it's not my picture.

aen.sized.jpg

- J.

Lady N said:
aen.jpg

New life and a new look :) .
Teh Jake looks like Bas Rutten; a little light in the loafers though, if you know what I mean.

Lady N, is that you? :)

LOL No, I never even been to Australia. The Jake's new girlfriend I guess :) .

Here's one from this weekend were I don't look as wasted.

aaf.sized.jpg

- J.

naamloos.bmp

Hm, I still like you better with hair. Have you lost weight? Your face seems more gaunt.

Lady N said:
naamloos.bmp

Hm, I still like you better with hair. Have you lost weight? Your face seems more gaunt.

Same weight I was in those other pictures Squatdog has technically, but I put on more muscle and have cut up a fair bit since as well. Sitting around 99-100kg atm.

As for the shaved head, well thats due to BJJ. Makes life easier.

- J.

Who is that ropey looking customer that you have ur arm around?

Anyway Jake gald to see ur having a good time.

And I also note that you aren't writing 15 paged stories for a post anymore, thats always a good thing.

And oh yeah that bird would defo get wan up the arse

The dude is my mate Ron. That was his second rave. :)

As for 15 page essays, well I don't have a hell of a lot to say about shit these days really. Would have to be something that gets me truly fired up to want to write like I used to.

- J.

u bangin Es now u madman?

Been there done that wait for ur head to start frying in about 6 or so months

Pity ur werent in Oz when I was over. Had tried to meet up with magic but he came up with a miriade of excuses but I hink he was afraid to leave the confides of his bedroom

i was kinda thinking the same question that started this thread when i saw some comment about ol' jake working some chick at a halloween party...
sorry to hear it man, but it sounds like youre doing ok
it is interesting to see these names again. its been a while.

I hear ya Donegal. Don't worry dude -- I'm cool. I don't go out all the time anyway. Its either raves, clubs, jiu jitsu or poon. Sometimes two in one. ;)

Next trip you're out, I'll catchya and that's a promise. :) I won't be leaving anytime soon though for financial reasons if nothing else.

You still doing BJJ dude?

- J.

The Raistlin Majere avatar was better in my humble opinion.

I don't think it's possible to romoshop those new pics...

Back