attn: the jake

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
25,854
Reaction score
148
what happened to your marriage? i saw you post that youve been banging pasty broads missing teeth.
 
Are you saying that Arju isn't a pasty broad with bad teeth?
 
JKDShootFight said:
Are you saying that Arju isn't a pasty broad with bad teeth?

let me clarify:

the jake, i heard you have been banging OTHER pasty broads with bad teeth.
 
i feel like a 9 year old at an uncles bachelor party. i have no clue what's going on.
 
Jon Juan said:
i feel like a 9 year old at an uncles bachelor party. i have no clue what's going on.

others, correct me if i'm wrong

thejake met a chick on sherdog. they got married
 
It didn't pan out. I moved back to Australia. I'm moving on. What more can I say?

- J.
 
The Jake said:
It didn't pan out. I moved back to Australia. I'm moving on. What more can I say?

- J.

she cheat on you with a black guy?
 
Bishop said:
others, correct me if i'm wrong

thejake met a chick on sherdog. they got married
was the 'chick' actually a guy?
 
The Jake said:
It didn't pan out. I moved back to Australia. I'm moving on. What more can I say?

- J.
Does that mean it's ok to talk about rape again?
 
Hey has won an all expesnese paid, fake trip to the navy!!!!!

YAY
 
skyboat said:
Speed reader?
For only 6 payments of $19.99 you too can learn how to read lightning fast and retain all of that knowledge!

Sorry no CODs.
 
Back
Top