attn: the jake

It's always sad the day an AIM relationship is put to rest.

DDoesn't happen much, but when it does happen, we can all learn from it.

A better person I will be.

Wait is that why you have been back on sherdog lately. You have to Divorce the other site too?

Naw I got banned on Global. I pissed off Dogg apparently.

- J.

JKDShootFight said:
sorry for the confusion, the other guy Jon
whew. that would have been awkward. kind of like when you go to the doctor for a urine test, but give a sperm donation instead.

cakewalkbaby said:
this thread brings back memories

I notice you quite deliberately did not include the word good...

The Jake said:
How is everyone?

- J.

Good mate. Busy but good. Hows the job treating you? Training going well?

You're mean Skyboat.

Hows your training bro?

- J.

skyboat said:
Good mate. Busy but good. Hows the job treating you? Training going well?

Job going really well. Training good. Competition in Sydney this Sunday. Gonna stay up there and get some training in with BJJPoly before hand. Will be good value. :)

Working on a car dammit.... but its gonna be a sweet ride... heh.

- J.

The Jake said:
Naw I got banned on Global. I pissed off Dogg apparently.

- J.

Don't post as much anymore so no one here would probably remember me, but doesn't Hojack run shit over there? I thought you, him, Dogg, Tanner etc. were all tight.

The Jake said:
You're mean Skyboat.

Hows your training bro?

- J.

No to good, not to bad, been rehabing a wrist - I told you I fucked up some cartilage and a ligiment in my wrist didnt I? Basically Im still not deadlifting at the moment - hope to be pulling again in the next week or two, benching reasonably light and having to squat high(ish) bar to take the strain of the wrist - all that aside Im feeling good. Spent the time bringing some weaknesses up to speed - hammies and abs mainly (who the fuck trains abs anyway? and your hamstrings can never be strong enough)

Dogg has no probs with me in person apparently, just online. I dunno.

I'm still friends with Tanner and Hojak but they don't run the joint. Hojak just helps out as far as I know.

- J.

The Jake said:
Job going really well. Training good. Competition in Sydney this Sunday. Gonna stay up there and get some training in with BJJPoly before hand. Will be good value. :)

Good luck.

The Jake said:
Working on a car dammit.... but its gonna be a sweet ride... heh.

Still thinking about importing a GTR? I told you one of my mates recently got one, fuck its nice...:)

skyboat said:
Still thinking about importing a GTR? I told you one of my mates recently got one, fuck its nice...:)

Financing is a bitch. Because I travelled I don't have a lot of assets and despite making a fair amount of bling, the banks won't give it to me for the amount I want without something to secure it against. So it looks like directly importing is out.

I can however novate lease the sucker through work. Just means I have to find a car in this state. This works for me though as I got friends that do a hell of a lot of work on these sorts of cars and means I can get one evaluated and taken care of very well.

I am still considering a GTR. Also considering other alternatives as well, like 300ZXs or Supras.

- J.

Melbourne brothers conversing ... it's nice ...

Jake, what industry do you work in?

The Jake said:
Financing is a bitch. Because I travelled I don't have a lot of assets and despite making a fair amount of bling, the banks won't give it to me for the amount I want without something to secure it against. So it looks like directly importing is out.

I can however novate lease the sucker through work. Just means I have to find a car in this state. This works for me though as I got friends that do a hell of a lot of work on these sorts of cars and means I can get one evaluated and taken care of very well.

I am still considering a GTR. Also considering other alternatives as well, like 300ZXs or Supras.

- J.

A fairlady or a supra? agh... Go the GTR option at least then you will be getting a sports car...:)

skyboat said:
A fairlady or a supra? agh... Go the GTR option at least then you will be getting a sports car...:)

:)

I know. That's the way I'm leaning.

- J.

Back