Attn: RotundRevolver/F@g

This rotund revolver is growing on me. He does good work.

Gotta give him props here, I suppose. Never seen a troll gimmick get to someone to the point where they come back after several months just to respond to said gimmick.

It's almost like, he manged to "get to" him beyond the grave or something.

Again, I've never seen anything like this. Mainly because most mods tell the person to go fuck themselves if they went to the whole trouble of banning an account in the first place. The mods clearly wanted to see this play out.

Me -->
rape.gif
<-- You

You've had your ass wide open for the past week letting me pound on it while you attempted weak pathetic insults. In the past week you've deleted a thread at least twice for getting pwnt and I've got a screen shot of you calling me out behind a locked call out thread. All you got is pathetic attempts to flame my parenting skills or your very unrealistic view about me being unable to support them. LOL @ you.

I think it's clear whose been doing the owning around here.
tmyksg8.gif

You are a bad poster. You should stop posting now.

We both know this isn't true. And btw, when I was talking about just coming back I was talking about this account you turd. People around here never mention your slack ass

Then you need to wake the fuck up and face reality.

Ahh yes, the old "War Randleman" approach of taking the Internets way-too-seriously, and accusing people on forums of being "nobodies". I can understand your point, tho, since I'm sure you get very little respect at whatever fucking Dirt Factory you work at.

Isn't the biggest merit of a poster the amount of lulz he or she has delivered? If so, TLD has nothing on Agent Orange in the lifetime achievement category, and seeing as Retard Revolver claims to have not been an OT-er in a past life, he has nothing on AO.

AO by being pretty damn awesome.

Popular posters? You're dumber then I thought. Stout and you are worthless. I'm not going to be congratulating myself on kicking you two around. I'm not planning on getting banned much to your dismay. In fact, I'm going to make it a point to show up in any thread I see you in and embarrass you until nobody has to read your shitty posts again. I don't fucking care if you're posting about the weather, I'm dropping in to remind you of how sad your life is. You're my bitch now. Tie up your shirt and toss my salad

I would love for you to follow me from thread to thread and hug my ball sack. More love for me.

WOW-flavor_flav_5095682.jpg
[/IMG]

i love when shit gets real up in hurr

Ahh yes, the old "War Randleman" approach of taking the Internets way-too-seriously, and accusing people on forums of being "nobodies". I can understand your point, tho, since I'm sure you get very little respect at whatever fucking Dirt Factory you work at.

no more blue...you're my boy...but no blue

Again, I've never seen anything like this. Mainly because most mods tell the person to go fuck themselves if they went to the whole trouble of banning an account in the first place. The mods clearly wanted to see this play out.

I have a feeling that some unsuspecting newb mod was duped here. Most likely he didn't tell the mod WHY he wanted to come back. And being a newer mod, he was more likely to roll over.

If he had gone to a senior mod, he would have been told to fuck off. If he had gone to a senior mod and asked to be unbanned so that he could respond to a call out from some gimmick, he DEFINITELY would have been told to fuck off.

chicken rice
CreepyFatKid.gif

+

lame ass emoticon

nerd-113.gif

=

not funny

This is fucking great. You are so easily gotten to. All I had to do is call you one name and you flipped the fuck out. Now you're putting text in different colors, capital lettering and bold? Grow the fuck up. You're shit's weak. And I crawled up in your ass and got you all hot and bothered.

This. I'm not gonna pretend to be some fantastic flamer. I'm not. And plus I never had a chance with the amount of shit I posted on these boards. I knew I was gonna catch shit for this thread but I did it for the lulz.

Tapping out?

Isn't the biggest merit of a poster the amount of lulz he or she has delivered? If so, TLD has nothing on Agent Orange in the lifetime achievement category, and seeing as Retard Revolver claims to have not been an OT-er in a past life, he has nothing on AO.

AO by being pretty damn awesome.

I'm not surprised by this statement. I'm sure your juvenile mind really appreciates 2000 posts of "soap in the peehole".

I have a feeling that some unsuspecting newb mod was duped here. Most likely he didn't tell the mod WHY he wanted to come back. And being a newer mod, he was more likely to roll over.

If he had gone to a senior mod, he would have been told to fuck off. If he had gone to a senior mod and asked to be unbanned so that he could respond to a call out from some gimmick, he DEFINITELY would have been told to fuck off.

Summed up brutally honest, yeah.

You are truely a retard. I contributed the story for which you've been talking about for days. Are you really that fucking ignorant?

If you're going to say "you are truely a retard" it might help to spell truly correctly.

I don't know, first page AO takes imo via sheer amazement. After that, it's kind of hard to fend off 2 attackers at the same time (both of whom have a ton of real life info on AO)

Eh... AO doesn't seem to be fending off anything.

I'm not surprised by this statement. I'm sure your juvenile mind really appreciates 2000 posts of "soap in the peehole".

Well maybe if it had been 10 year old boys getting soap in their peeholes...then I'm sure it would pique is interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back