Attn: RotundRevolver/F@g

One thing that I've seen here over the years that would have saved a lot of posters some grief is, "when in doubt, don't." Or at least take a moment to ask a mod first. Too many people decide to just roll the dice.

A lot of people post something and actually put in their first post, "mods, if this isn't okay, please let me know." lol...too late dude, damage done. Or they like to ask for forgiveness instead of permission. But it's like, dude, kind of hard to ask for forgiveness when you're gone.

any rule on forwarding pm's to the entire OT?

Yup...If you receive said PM's, follow the Goodfellas rules.

"Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."

Agent Orange may take over the title of "Number One OT Bitch" after yesterday's performance, knocking "TheDirtyBadger" from the top spot.

Well since the Goon has been gone...wait a second

Sorry fellas. I've got to be careful here.

If InformantOrange is man (and I use that term very loosely) enough to stagger back in here and give give me the ok then I'll gladly post them. He already tried to get me banned once so I'm not going to trust him at all.

Very smart. He never quoted you saying that you should do it so it seems very much like a bant-trap to me. It would be just the type of bitch move the bleeding vagina he's shown himself to be in the last 24 hours would do.

I would be pissed if he tried to delete this thread.

past 1000 and a mod is posting in it instead of closing thread?

luls. matt's enjoying this.

Well it is going to have to go to the archives now but of course you are free to start another thread that links to this one and picks up where it left off.

Good call. Erring on the side of caution will save you from another 6-month wait to post in here again. But if you do have to come back, perhaps your next account can be "EunuchOrange".

Yeah, I'm not trying to go through that again. You have to tip toe around in Mayberry anyways. Not going to catch the hammer after putting in my time already

It's just another chapter in his pathetic life. Want to know the saddest thing, him crying to a mod was not even the worst of it. He was kissing my ass, complimenting me on kicking him around and trying to be my friend.

just get him to post the magic words,

"I give you permission to post my PMs to you here,"

and if he refuses, then we know it's true... and our imagination will probably make them more pathetic than they really are.

I havent done any work because of this thread, I am fucked lol.

Very smart. He never quoted you saying that you should do it so it seems very much like a bant-trap to me. It would be just the type of bitch move the bleeding vagina he's shown himself to be in the last 24 hours would do.

Exactly. He's never going to be able to show his face in here again without coming in here and allowing me to post the pm's.

Back