Attn: RotundRevolver/F@g

What did i miss?

Oh, nothing. We just spent most of the posts in this thread discussing things like recipes, what kind of popcorn we like, and which season of "Friends" was the best for watching with your significant other.

You can probably just skip reading any of it.

But in reality what you're saying is a contradiction. Apparently my life and what I do is important enough to you to start a weak ass thread on and deliver walls of text to pwn me. So you can flame me. That's awesome bro. Me coming back has probably been the most exciting thing to happen in your worthless life in years. I'm sure you'll be up all night trying to come up with your next flame while rubbing your infant penis.

you suck.. Agent Lemon!

Oh, nothing. We just spent most of the posts in this thread discussing things like recipes, what kind of popcorn we like, and which season of "Friends" was the best for watching with your significant other.

I was joking ...... but fuck if a friends thread doesnt sound awesome.

I'm still waiting on that pm with your recipe for cream of sum jung guy

n138745.jpg

If you look back...he said multiple times "do it"

I'm going to wait for Matt to weigh in before I do anything. I already got let off the hook last night when WitnessOrange was getting his shit pushed in, I'm not trying to catch the hammer. I plan on sticking around here

Like I was saying dont add more than two table spoons of salt to your bbq rub.

matt,

Can you clarify something for me? If AO tells RR to post a PM between the two, isn't that a greenlight? At that point, RR couldn't be punished could he?

Yeah. If someone says, "I give you permission to post my PMs to you here," then you can post them.

I would make sure he says it exactly like that though, so there's no ambiguity or technicality.

I was joking ...... but fuck if a friends thread doesnt sound awesome.

We actually talked about string theory, alfalfa sprouts and the physics of ass fucking fat chicks.

Yeah. If someone says, "I give you permission to post my PMs to you here," then you can post them.

Are you giving me the green light here? This is going to be great if you are. All I ask is to be able to release one

I would make sure he says it exactly like that though, so there's no ambiguity or technicality.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure that AO was clear enough for a reasonable person to assume that he didn't give a fuck if they were posted. At least, I think that I'm reasonable and that's my assumption.

Are you giving me the green light here? This is going to be great if you are. All I ask is to be able to release one

I'm not giving you a green light, red light, or yellow light.

I'm just saying that if someone gives you explicit permission to post your PMs in public, then they can't ask to have you banned for it.

Back