Attn: RotundRevolver/F@g

All we are missing is juan small latina.

Create an online profile at any dating site saying you're 30 and white. Within a day she'll be sleeping under your desk

I like how he gets unbanned and then in the first new post he makes he posts a pic that he can get banned for.

So far, TLD is in the lead.

That MS Paint is bannable? He should have put more time into it to at least make it worth it.

What's sad is I didn't even have to resort to thinking of anything to poke fun at you. All I had to do is sit back and watch you melt down on the internet you fucking failure. You can say whatever you want to me but reality will still be that everything I posted is an outline of your meaningless life. If you ever find out who your real father then you should slap him from unloading into your crackhead mother's hallway of a pussy you slobbering retard.

If your corner loves you they will throw in the towel much like your mother should have done before she gave birth to trash like you.

But in reality what you're saying is a contradiction. Apparently my life and what I do is important enough to you to start a weak ass thread on and deliver walls of text to pwn me. So you can flame me. That's awesome bro. Me coming back has probably been the most exciting thing to happen in your worthless life in years. I'm sure you'll be up all night trying to come up with your next flame while rubbing your infant penis.

But in reality what you're saying is a contradiction. Apparently my life and what I do is important enough to you to start a weak ass thread on and deliver walls of text to pwn me. So you can flame me. That's awesome bro. Me coming back has probably been the most exciting thing to happen in your worthless life in years. I'm sure you'll be up all night trying to come up with your next flame while rubbing your infant penis.

YOU DIDN'T "COME BACK" YOU FUCKING TARD. Everyone and their goddamn brother knows you're Totus. Jesus H. Fucking Tap-Dancing Christ on a rubber crutch, you are a PONDEROUS sumbitch.

So far, TLD is in the lead.

That MS Paint is bannable? He should have put more time into it to at least make it worth it.

Pretty much any paint with pissing, shitting, fucking or sucking can get you banned.

I'm having a hard time believing that the "old OT" was much better.

as i mentioned before, i wouldnt know what the old OT was like. i have only posted here for a little less than a year. doesnt matter to me though, theres still quality posters around.

YOU DIDN'T "COME BACK" YOU FUCKING TARD. Everyone and their goddamn brother knows you're Totus. Jesus H. Fucking Tap-Dancing Christ on a rubber crutch, you are a PONDEROUS sumbitch.

I'm loving the fucking emotion!

I should have left my office 40 fuckin' minutes ago....fuck it.

I used your shitty life to pass the time. The thread went in a variety of different ways. After the first page nobody was even talking about you anymore. Nobody cared while you were gone either. You're fucking irrelevant. If your not using your miserable life to amuse me then I have no use for you at all. I don't think you get it kid. I'm not even thinking yet. I'm using your life to pwn you. Might want to think about that next time you aren't man enough to kick the chair.

Wow...lol.

Actually asked to get your account back just to answer a call out thread. This might be the biggest gotten to self pwn I've seen in a loooong time.

Yeah and this is your "first" account? Fucking weak.

lol. You gotta be fucking kidding bro?

This is all you have to offer after I cleaned my feet on your balding skull? You're just as big a disappointment on here as you are in real life.

Wow...lol.

Actually asked to get your account back just to answer a call out thread. This might be the biggest gotten to self pwn I've seen in a loooong time.

Locked call out threads and deleting your own threads when you get pwnt is one thing.... having a mod re-activate the account you asked to be banned just so you could talk shit...... I think that's a level I haven't seen before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back