Attn: PR for Graedy

Nice numners, what did you do to your back if you don't mind me asking?

I had a cyst in my low back that was causing a lot of pain. The surgery was quick and the recovery has been good. I'm technically not supposed to be lifting, but I am a quick heal. I was back 2.5 weeks later.

interesting, you expect a 115 lb increase from gear? I've don't know a thing about geared lifting, don't even use a belt so far.

In any case, I'm definetely in on the PR for Gready.

And good luck at the meet sherpa

interesting, you expect a 115 lb increase from gear? I've don't know a thing about geared lifting, don't even use a belt so far.

In any case, I'm definetely in on the PR for Gready.

And good luck at the meet sherpa

Yes, I am a pretty good shirted bencher. I do rack lockouts from a midrange with 465 and 4 boards with 415 unshirted. So, its not unreasonable to expect major gains. I haven't maxed out raw in a while, but I think I am good for 375 raw.

As for deadlifting, I've been pulling 565 from the rack and 520s from the floor.

We'll see if this all pans out.

My last comp at 198lbs I was raw benching 285 and got a 365 press in my shirt.

I'm in. This ought to get me to 250 on the bench. :) Not sure if I can do the video this time though.
Someone else willing to step up?

PS.
RIP Graedy's butthole.

PPS. RIP as in Rest In Peace, not Rip as in forcefully expand beyond elastic limit.

hahahaha, awesome.

Does it have to be a good lift or can I jump in with my ultra weak shit here?

Im thinking I'll try a weighted pullup with 15kg? Too shitty?

NOTE: Whoever does the video...
Make sure each person just submits ONE PR. that's my recommendation.
*eyes Flak disapprovingly*
The easiest way that I found was to have people put it on youtube and then download with vixy.net and then convert the video with ImtooMpeg (free version) if need be.

If no one else can do the video, I'll do it, but if someone wants to give it a go, that'd be cool...

hahahaha, awesome.

Does it have to be a good lift or can I jump in with my ultra weak shit here?

Im thinking I'll try a weighted pullup with 15kg? Too shitty?

My understanding was it just needs to be a Personal Record. I submitted a 355 dead lift if we want to talk about shitty. Just set a PR...

I will try to PR 135 for push press tomorrow. This is just sort of a coincidence, I wasn't around for the Graedy thing. i'll post later if I get it.

The easiest way that I found was to have people put it on youtube and then download with vixy.net and then convert the video with ImtooMpeg (free version) if need be.

If no one else can do the video, I'll do it, but if someone wants to give it a go, that'd be cool...

Hey, I thought everybody was gonna be submitting 5 or 10 PRs.

also remeber to add my vids

*eyes Bubble Boy disapprovingly*

Hey, I thought everybody was gonna be submitting 5 or 10 PRs.

More like 20 or 30 wasn't it? :icon_chee
I thought it was cool bro. I had a hard time picking one...

also remeber to add my vids

*eyes Bubble Boy disapprovingly*

Dude, that haunted me for days.
My wife was even:

"How the fuck could you forget Standard you idiot?...

...Who the fuck is Standard?"

i remember trying for a bunch of pr's and only getting two. im shooting for 5 this time

I wasn't active here last time, but I'm in if not-so-hot post surgery PRs are accepted.

Back