Attn: Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
OJ perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying, I thought you were implying what I was answering to but perhaps I was off-base.

OJ you're right, being a nice guy and annoying are mutually exclusive. :)

When you tried to sign up and Chase asked you why you wanted to, what was your response?

Actually, no. It didn't.

We have over 34,000 posts in our Pub alone.

For comparison, Sherdog's Pub had less than 13,000 in the same amount of time.

So... Which forum fell apart?

I did not have to reply after he sent me an email "why would you want to join a forum with a bunch of immature people" or something to that extent.

Yes I am sure Pub is the only part that people come to this forum for.

The other forum fell apart by the fact that quite a few posters came back and said so.

Also quantity of posts in a thread like pub does not say anything about quality or usability of information. Somehow I managed to stay out of the pub when it was quite popular here and still managed to find interesting posts on this forum and site.

When you tried to sign up and Chase asked you why you wanted to, what was your response?

Actually, no. It didn't.

We have over 34,000 posts in our Pub alone.

For comparison, Sherdog's Pub had less than 13,000 in the same amount of time.

So... Which forum fell apart?

dummy, you forgot we were pretending the forum died for lulz.

The other forum fell apart by the fact that quite a few posters came back and said so.

they were trolling

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

I did not have to reply after he sent me an email "why would you want to join a forum with a bunch of immature people" or something to that extent.

Also quantity of posts in a thread like pub does not say anything about quality or usability of information. Somehow I managed to stay out of the pub when it was quite popular here and still managed to find interesting posts on this forum and site.

I said the forum was dead. I said it for the lulz.

I said the forum was dead. I said it for the lulz.

Don't you have something better to be doing tonight? like getting ready for the second half of the ol' bar exam?

How was day 1? Anyone lose thier shit and leave halfway through causing a scene?

I have been had. Oh noez.

exteme-teens-extreme-sports-bridge-jumping1.JPG

I guess seeing increasingly more former members here either under old accounts or new registration was a sign that the other forum was awesome.

Also lol at admitting you were trolling this forum this whole time. The lulz now end. Sad.

Now go ahead and kill one of these while you're at it.

puppy-training.jpg

I'm gonna start doing a shit-ton of curls cause this competition I'm doing in january is bench/deadlift/curl

anyone wanna join the dark pub so you can cheer me on?

edit: I wanna strict curl like 150 so I need someone with huge gunz to coach me

Last edited:

He just asked you a question and you didn't/couldn't give him an answer, so why would he have approved you to join?

Nobody said that the Pub is the only part that people come here for. I was just making a comparison.
Obviously, people come here for all the quality threads on the main page. :rolleyes:

The number of posts in the pub doesn't say anything about the quality or usability of information. But it does show a sense on community and friendship.

And there hasn't been an interesting thread on here in months, except for a couple that Glenn has posted in recently.

I guess seeing increasingly more former members here either under old accounts or new registration was a sign that the other forum was awesome.

You're still in denial? Sad.

And don't you remember all the times the S&P regulars got together and trolled BB.com? This is no different.

can i get cliff notes on this back and forth action

Some respected and knowledgeable posters left/were banned some months ago and started their own forum.

Is this forum only viewable by those invited by Chase or could a non-member tune in and browse for some occasional lulz?

Ok you persuaded me, you're all trolling. Cool.

Pfft, there you go assuming again. The only troll I've done, is one where it had WC face on it and it got me the dubs

OJ perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying, I thought you were implying what I was answering to but perhaps I was off-base.

Apology accepted. Tho you didn't need too, I wasn't mad. Thank you tho

OJ you're right, being a nice guy and annoying are mutually exclusive. :)

I sense your sarcasm, you must be new at it :D

Now go ahead and kill one of these while you're at it.

puppy-training.jpg

I don't want to get involved in this because I generally like everyone, but I don't like cmonreally, and wanted to point out that he isn't welcome anywhere. All puppies are safe in bizarro pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back