Attn: Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really busy, finally finished painting. My parents are coming into town today so I took yesterday off so I could clean up and get the spare bedroom ready. I take one day off from posting on Sherdog and the Pub gets closed...

I feel bad because I came into the Pub yesterday to say hello. I don't really get on Sherdog over the weekend, so I was surprised when I saw only 6 posts. I made my "RIP Pub" post as a joke, and then it really was RIPed.

I don't get it. Sherdog is always slow on weekends. But since I did not post there I'm not complaining either...

Kinda feels like sippin' a 40 on the street corner 'round here.:icon_lol:

So what is the pub's opinion on dating a girl who is ~10 years younger than you (questionable legality) but she is the one aggressively hitting on you?

When in doubt, whip it out.

I'm gone only one month and the pub gets killed :icon_cry2 I can't believe that I couldn't find not one gym near my college campus in Ireland to train at. Now I'm sore as hell from squatting for the first time in 5 weeks.

So what is the pub's opinion on dating a girl who is ~10 years younger than you (questionable legality) but she is the one aggressively hitting on you?

Do you even have to ask?

What if that was more like "10+ years younger" and "verified illegality"?

Theoretically speaking.

No way.

But in other situations where legality isn't an issue, I read somewhere that a good guideline is half your age plus seven is about as low as you should go. So if you are 25, then 19/20 year old is OK. If you are 30, then a 22 year old is OK. Something along those lines. I don't think that's a particularly great rule but I don't think it's any worse than other arbitrary distinctions.

Ok, I can identify with that!

But what if it was more like "10+ years younger", "illegal" and "isn't really into it" and is a paraplegic from the waist down so she can't run away?

Now it's just getting weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back