Attn: Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the link in the second post.

The pub is not dead!

I believe the old adage goes, old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Where was the pub at on the board exactly?

It was a stickied thread in the training log section. I think part of the reason that the pub died is that most of the old regulars left and none of the new posters knew what/where it was.

If there's no grass, turn them over and play in the mud

Dang, beat me to it.

Well I'm getting ready to leave work. Later Pub.

Demotivational posters: there's one for every occasion.

metric-system-grams-metres-and-litres-water-boils-at-100-deg-demotivational-poster-1261444364.jpg

this is win.

Finally, a place to postwhore to my heart's content.

*makes self comfortable*

lol and i thought the good ol USA was the only one not using the metric system

Dson, Idk why you're butt hurt, maybe it's all the preworkout stimulants however what I said in my first post was correct since ,as you said, "I knew damn well he got banned on purpose" implying I knew what the fuck he was doing

Have you ever talked to Carnal, other than reading his treatise, shit he wrote about training? You will find that Carnal says shit and is usually brutally honest when it comes to it. He also says shit to get a rise. Go to P&B, he posts under CarnalKid.

I dont see your point. I am not butthurt, I just dont see the point of agreeing to a set of rules and then actively breaking them while complaining how it's unfair censorship. CS was given a bunch of breaks for which others would have been readily banned long ago. Just in case you're wondering, it doesnt matter how much great info he posted or knowledgeable/strong he was because ultimately he still had to abide by basic ground rules.

Yes I understood CS trying to get a rise out of the mods and regardless of how brutally honest he is, he still cant post the shit that he did. Additionally although I was pissed about Chase refusing to let me on that forum (ultimate form of butt hurt), I dont think I missed much considering the forum fell apart quite quickly regardless of unlimited shit you can post there.

OJ I think you're nice guy however your complaining about mistreatment of CS, Chase, or others who left voluntarily or about how this forum now sucks is annoying. There are literally hundreds of other forums you can participate on so the fact that you keep coming back to this one must show that you think this forum is good.

I dont see your point. I am not butthurt, I just dont see the point of agreeing to a set of rules and then actively breaking them while complaining how it's unfair censorship.

I didn't say what Carnal did was unfair. If you could, please point it out or where I did it, I will apologize, this is what I wrote on why he got banned.

[
Censorship. Carnal made a few choice comments to get a rise, they were taken seriously and then he got the ban.

Anyone not seeing this after his ban, was only fooling themselves.

CS was given a bunch of breaks for which others would have been readily banned long ago. Just in case you're wondering, it doesnt matter how much great info he posted or knowledgeable/strong he was because ultimately he still had to abide by basic ground rules.

Again, you're arguing with yourself. I never once disagreed. Did you even read what I wrote?

I dont think I missed much considering the forum fell apart quite quickly regardless of unlimited shit you can post there.

Shit it feel apart? That's news to me.

OJ I think you're nice guy however your complaining about mistreatment of CS, Chase, or others who left voluntarily or about how this forum now sucks is annoying.

1) Really can't call someone a nice guy, then say 'however'
2) The CM incident I'm over with. You are going to think you're right, I'm going to know I'm right. This thread had nothing to do with CM, so I see no point in him being brought up
3). I never once complained about CS getting banned for the 3rd and final time, I wrote this.

Censorship. Carnal made a few choice comments to get a rise, they were taken seriously and then he got the ban.

Anyone not seeing this after his ban, was only fooling themselves.

That is not me complaining, that is a fact. He got banned for making a few choice words trying to get a rise and it was taken seriously by a mod and CS was banned. Am I not explaining this well?

There are literally hundreds of other forums you can participate on so the fact that you keep coming back to this one must show that you think this forum is good.

Dson, I've been on these forums longer than you have. I keep coming back for the lulz and maybe to help someone who honestly needs help with what very limited knowledge I have. I will let the quality/quantity of posts show how 'good' this forum is.

Someone needs to do a S+P year in review soon before they shut down this entire sub forum.

Oh, well... we'll post in heavies then. Maybe a little lobotomy before.

Why was Carnal banned?

he's a racist bastard

Yes I understood CS trying to get a rise out of the mods and regardless of how brutally honest he is, he still cant post the shit that he did. Additionally although I was pissed about Chase refusing to let me on that forum (ultimate form of butt hurt), I dont think I missed much considering the forum fell apart quite quickly regardless of unlimited shit you can post there.

yeh you're lucky you didn't get in there.. the forum fell apart quite quickly :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Additionally although I was pissed about Chase refusing to let me on that forum (ultimate form of butt hurt)
When you tried to sign up and Chase asked you why you wanted to, what was your response?
the forum fell apart quite quickly
Actually, no. It didn't.

We have over 34,000 posts in our Pub alone.

For comparison, Sherdog's Pub had less than 13,000 in the same amount of time.

So... Which forum fell apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back