Attn: JKDShootfight

this is great. that little nepotite, rex, is getting his ass handed to him.

K++s said:
I expect better work from you, PCX.

Mona%20Lisa.jpg

punkmother said:
this is great. that little nepotite, rex, is getting his ass handed to him.

This is all your fault you know.

fightvideo said:
Please kill yourself old man. You have absolutely nothing to contribute to society and this message board. Please move to Oregon because assisted suicide is legal. Your miserable existence is also eating up all of our hard earned social security.
show the man the respect he is due!!!!!!

bakedogg said:
show the man the respect he is due!!!!!!
I'm trying to restore the ever pleasant attitude of all the posters of the OT.

fightvideo said:
Please kill yourself old man. You have absolutely nothing to contribute to society and this message board. Please move to Oregon because assisted suicide is legal. Your miserable existence is also eating up all of our hard earned social security.

STFU you little twat of a dumbass noob. JKDShootfight's fecal production contribute more to society than you ever will, you unfunny, uninteresting, unimaginative little worthless piece of utter irrelevance. Please fuck off from the board and join a bridge club or something.

fightvideo said:
I'm trying to restore the ever pleasant attitude of all the posters of the OT.
i think its gonna take a little more than a hate thread to JKD my friend. its in the quality of the posters for the most part, or the lack there of. you catch my drift?

fightvideo said:
negative24.jpg

Sir Punchalot said:
JKDShootfight's fecal production
Why are you so interesting in JKD's fecal production.

Is must be you who's posing in the tubgirl picture.

PorkchopExpress said:
sorry fightvideo. i take back what i said. i forgot about PCX, who, if it weren't for other peoples pics he gets from the internet would literally contribute less than nothing to the forums. at least now he has the ability to have others make him slightly amusing.

fightvideo said:

aw man, you know what would be funny? put schiavos pic underneath the 86'd above your av.

blumpkinboy said:
sorry fightvideo. i take back what i said. i forgot about PCX, who, if it weren't for other peoples pics he gets from the internet would literally contribute less than nothing to the forums. at least now he has the ability to have others make him slightly amusing.
pcxsexy.jpg

fightvideo said:
Why do you write stuff that makes absolutely no sense?

fightvideo said:
"Is must" be you who's not exactly the champion of deductive reasoning on this thread. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

Sir Punchalot said:
Why do you write stuff that makes absolutely no sense?

"Is must" be you who's not exactly the champion of deductive reasoning on this thread. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

how about a simple "fuck you and have a nice day."

blumpkinboy said:

PCX does share with us his wet dreams he has of his neice.

fightvideo said:
how about a simple "fuck you and have a nice day."

I can understand that you want us to keep things simple here. Perhaps you would prefer us to post only with nice big pictures and no words or stuff like that from now on. Would that make things easier for you?

Sir Punchalot said:
I can understand that you want us to keep things simple here. Perhaps you would prefer us to post only with nice big pictures and no words or stuff like that from now on. Would that make things easier for you?

Suck Sir Dick a lot. Please STFU.

Back