Attn: JKDShootfight

K++s said:
Whoa.

We're in the company of a celebrity.
and for the low,low price of 500 dollars US i'll phone you up so you can prove to friends and family that you actually know me.

blumpkinboy said:
and for the low,low price of 500 dollars US i'll phone you up so you can prove to friends and family that you actually know me.
Trying to get to the UFC, again?

BTW, congrats on the show, dude.

This fightvideo guy is a bitch! This argument is sooooo yesterday and he stills bring it up. Hes worse than a bitch who remembers the time that you forgot to open the door for her.

JKDShootFight said:
Face the reality that you are one IQ digit higher than concrete.

And your about one week from being buried 6 feet under concrete.

K++s said:
Trying to get to the UFC, again?

BTW, congrats on the show, dude.
Thanks man. It should be fun.

fightvideo, please...STFU. jesus christ...i'm sorry that someone killed your favorite vegetable. That someone is herself.

This is my favorite vegetable...

Rexholio said:
Some people don't know when to quit while they're behind.

Here is a tribute to Rexholio and to everyone who rides on the nutsacks of others.

Frank Stallone brother of Sly
greenfrank2.jpg

Eric Douglas brother of Michael Douglas
_39937894_douglas_203.jpg

Eric Roberts brother of Julia Roberts
12m.jpg

give it up dude. the dumb bitch is dead and rotting just like an old cucumber. get it...cucumber...vegetable.

blumpkinboy said:
give it up dude. the dumb bitch is dead and rotting just like an old cucumber. get it...cucumber...vegetable.

You are not funny... Stick to suckin Cock

hoghunter said:
You are not funny... Stick to suckin Cock
are you hunting fightvideos hog? is that why you've come to his rescue? you are undoubtedly the most unoriginal poster here. :eek::eek::eek: jokes, av jokes, what next...mom jokes? keep your man-pleaser shut... until your next 'John' shows up at least.

blumpkinboy said:
you are undoubtedly the most unoriginal poster here. :eek::eek::eek: jokes, av jokes, what next...mom jokes? keep your man-pleaser shut... until your next 'John' shows up at least.

Black_metal_kettle_with_lid.JPG

blumpkinboy said:
Freudian slip. Cucumbers, dildos, cocks...its all the same to blumpkin

fightvideo said:
Here is a tribute to Rexholio and to everyone who rides on the nutsacks of others.

Frank Stallone brother of Sly
greenfrank2.jpg

Eric Douglas brother of Michael Douglas
_39937894_douglas_203.jpg

Eric Roberts brother of Julia Roberts
12m.jpg

Here's a tribute to all your contributions to the forums:

"."?

are you sure that was his? im pretty sure he only quoted it or stole it

blumpkinboy said:
are you hunting fightvideos hog? is that why you've come to his rescue? you are undoubtedly the most unoriginal poster here. :eek::eek::eek: jokes, av jokes, what next...mom jokes? keep your man-pleaser shut... until your next 'John' shows up at least.

Good one... Now go clean the Urinals... :eek::eek::eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back