Attn: JKDShootfight

all the mods are nazis and they go to nazi school and ban people from nazi computers using their nazi 28.8k connection.

i'm like teh fonzie.

John O'Brien said:
i have a fish

there you are you beautiful post you.. i couldn't find you anywhere. let's hug and never part again :icon_cry2

**correction**

the pope just died....watch your step old man, you could be next.

John O'Brien said:
there you are you beautiful post you.. i couldn't find you anywhere. let's hug and never part again :icon_cry2

JOB please post a pic of your doggie

fightvideo said:
Have you ever done anything besides ride the nuts off your uncle and an old grey haired dick mod?

Are you one of those guys who thinks everything you see on the interweb is real?

crocopbigleg said:
JOB please post a pic of your doggie
fishie.jpg

JKDShootFight said:
OK, the only attack you are really trying to make is that I 'have nothing to contribute to this message board" Lets look at some of your recent posts.

WOW, you're right. You bring so much to this board that if you were to leave, the entire board would suffer, much like your ass did yesterday when you tried to act intelligent but did nothing but come off looking like the idiot that you are in real life. The fact is that you are nothing more than a troll and a blatant postwhore that has somehow slipped by the staff and under the radar for awhile and you want to try to elevate your 'status' on a message board and stroke your ego by attacking a mod and board vet and its painfully obvious.

Truthfully I really don't care about status. I just think you making bets on when someone will die shows your true character. I really don't give a fuck about this board and I much less give a fuck about you.

fightvideo said:
Truthfully I really don't care about status. I just think you making bets on when someone will die shows your true character. I really don't give a fuck about this board and I much less give a fuck about you.

can you see that little x in the upper right hand of the monitor?

fightvideo said:

What difference does it make that we picked a date for someone to die? Sure, it might be morbid, but explain to me how its different on betting on anything else. Her death was eminent, there was no denying that and its the same as anyone else on this planet. Sure we could have done the same thing for the Pope, but we didn't..why? Who cares? Hell we could place bets on when you are going to die so I fail to see a difference.

If you didn't 'give a fuck' about status on the board and about me, then you never would have made this thread in the first place. Your cry for attention is being witnessed by the board and its painfully pathetic.

JKDShootFight said:
What difference does it make that we picked a date for someone to die? Sure, it might be morbid, but explain to me how its different on betting on anything else. Her death was eminent, there was no denying that and its the same as anyone else on this planet. Sure we could have done the same thing for the Pope, but we didn't..why? Who cares? Hell we could place bets on when you are going to die so I fail to see a difference.

If you didn't 'give a fuck' about status on the board and about me, then you never would have made this thread in the first place. Your cry for attention is being witnessed by the board and its painfully pathetic.
Now I fully understand why Skyboat no longer wanted to be a mod. He didnt want to be associated with assholes like you.

fightvideo said:
Now I fully understand why Skyboat no longer wanted to be a mod. He didnt want to be associated with assholes like you.

AGAIN, you have nothing to say except deflect to something else and in reality skyboat and I used to talk a lot and the only reason we don't now is because we aren't on at the same times. I knew when he was stepping down and it had nothing to do with me. Now, I know this is a lot for you to have to understand so I'll be waiting you to quote me and reply with something like, "yeah I used to really like oreos but I found that chips ahoy were much better you old fuck." Face the reality that you are one IQ digit higher than concrete.

Some people don't know when to quit while they're behind.

fightvideo said:
Have you ever done anything besides ride the nuts off your uncle and an old grey haired dick mod?

golden.

Back