Attn: JKDShootfight

F

fightvideo

Please kill yourself old man. You have absolutely nothing to contribute to society and this message board. Please move to Oregon because assisted suicide is legal. Your miserable existence is also eating up all of our hard earned social security.

Are you a masochist?

fightvideo said:
Please kill yourself old man. You have absolutely nothing to contribute to society and this message board. Please move to Oregon because assisted suicide is legal. Your miserable existence is also eating up all of our hard earned social security.

SHHHHHH

he's having his nap

13162818.jpg

fightvideo said:

youre22gay.jpg

fightvideo said:
Scary to know you have a bunch of these links bookmarked.

You phucking phag.

i keep tons of them handy for dealing with individuals like yourself

your antics won't go unnoticed, yesterday you try to get pcx banned, and notice mode deleted both your threads...you then admit to realizing your word dont push weight and you need to get back in the scene

today you make a thread starting up a chat with a mod, hmm sublety is beyond you i see

i see right through you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ps more pics to come for you

crocopbigleg said:
i keep tons of them handy for dealing with individuals like yourself
Poor excuse for revealing your phag phantasies
i see right through you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh great we got a wigger on our hands.

I assume your now one of the "top ten postwhores" of a shitty OT.

congrats.

Rexholio said:
Then why do you keep punishing yourself?

Have you ever done anything besides ride the nuts off your uncle and an old grey haired dick mod?

fightvideo said:
Poor excuse for revealing your phag phantasies

oh great we got a wigger on our hands.

and yet you spell :eek::eek::eek: and fantasies with a Ph?

im glad to see the hypocracy thing with you wasnt a short term gimmick

PorkchopExpress said:
and yet you spell :eek::eek::eek: and fantasies with a Ph?

im glad to see the hypocracy thing with you wasnt a short term gimmick

why arent you banned yet?

fightvideo said:

OK, the only attack you are really trying to make is that I 'have nothing to contribute to this message board" Lets look at some of your recent posts.

fightvideo said:
fucking manchild fuck you you fuckless fuckterd.

Stay on topic.

The theme is fuck.

fuckin dick

Bas was whippin ass while your mom was still wiping yours.

no. this is the end.

zzzzzzzzz

Vanderlei Silve is Catholic and he kicks ass.

high pro glo

fuck a duck chuck

WOW, you're right. You bring so much to this board that if you were to leave, the entire board would suffer, much like your ass did yesterday when you tried to act intelligent but did nothing but come off looking like the idiot that you are in real life. The fact is that you are nothing more than a troll and a blatant postwhore that has somehow slipped by the staff and under the radar for awhile and you want to try to elevate your 'status' on a message board and stroke your ego by attacking a mod and board vet and its painfully obvious.

the pope is about to die.....watch your step old man you could be next.

Jake the Muss said:
the pope is about to die.....watch your step old man you could be next.

Are you implying that I might 'slip and fall' into some pneumonia?

Back